How grindy is it?

Maahniac

5 hours ago, gatsby132star said:

MyFACTION Wars, ANOTHER one win in one minute guide

Likely to be patched very quickly so be fast!

Thanks for these. But it has me wondering about something. If you remove the turnbuckle pad and irish whip your opponent into it, it counts as a DQ this year. Do you think it's possible to remove the pad, then goad your opponent into whipping you into that corner for a quick DQ win?

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Thanks for these. But it has me wondering about something. If you remove the turnbuckle pad and irish whip your opponent into it, it counts as a DQ this year. Do you think it's possible to remove the pad, then goad your opponent into whipping you into that corner for a quick DQ win?

You’re welcome. I haven’t tried this yet but thanks! Should keep this as a backup trick for when they patch Kendo stick glitch. Best wishes to everyone working on Proving Ground towers on legendary, those 8–man Ladder matches are hellacious! No space to operate in the ring and ladders everywhere. You’re lucky if you get one hand on the briefcase for a second! ?

Honestly don’t be discouraged guys it’s a fun game and 2K will put out easy to obtain Amethyst & Diamond cards in Weekly Towers, Loyalty Rewards, packs and Locker Codes as time passes. Complete 500 wins challenge and 200 medals challenge then be patient, go play your other games too!

11 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Can you win the 4vs4 matches by Countout?

Nope, the ref doesn't even start a count out. 2K seemed to know people wanted to cheese it. Which is why the kendo stick method right now is the best way to cheese it but I dont expect it to stay there, so thats why im griding it out rn.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

They are joking me rn with this daily challenge

1647289866448721364518706135481.jpg

Its like they know we are struggling 

I got that by complete coincidence doing the kendo stick  AI trick, its completely luck based whether or noi the AI will grapple you first attack but its worth the shot.

One thing I will say about the kendo trick, they will not disqualify you on the AI kendo reversal but on them directly hitting you or the ref, but the followup in the ring is delayed until you get up. doing it on the outside the AI WILL attack you while you were down, so this daily challenge can be done. Good luck.

24 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

They are joking me rn with this daily challenge

1647289866448721364518706135481.jpg

Its like they know we are struggling 

That’s actually not too bad. If you quickly wear down your opponent on a specific limb (based on whoever you are using), you can quickly get a submission in if they don’t reverse it and just quickly mash the buttons. It’s best to save that challenge for 1v1 matches so then the submissions aren’t broken up by anything other than the ropes.

12 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Nope, the ref doesn't even start a count out. 2K seemed to know people wanted to cheese it. Which is why the kendo stick method right now is the best way to cheese it but I dont expect it to stay there, so thats why im griding it out rn.

hey mate what's this kendo method you mention? 

4 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Link in that post. Thanks by the way Gatsby! Started this last night. 500 wins is going to take ages. 1f62d.png

You’re welcome mate. I know especially for the Five Diamond cards. There’s not many available and all require massive grind feats to acquire.

42 minutes ago, PSwifty95 said:

Thanks so much for the kendo trick. Started using it yesterday and already gotten 50 wins from it in Faction Wars

You’re welcome. Just trying to save us from 10–20 minute matches! Be quick though this will be patched for sure. Good luck

4 hours ago, gatsby132star said:

You’re welcome mate. I know especially for the Five Diamond cards. There’s not many available and all require massive grind feats to acquire.

Thank you for the Kendo trick!

For the diamond cards, won't the token market diamond cards count towards this?

30 minutes ago, MynraVJ said:

anyone knows easy method to farm 200 medals in Proving Grounds?

So boring tbh

Kinda want to know this too. I haven't counted, but I would assume you have to do Legend difficulty for 3 Medals on almost all of them...and there's a few matches I definitely don't want to bother with on that one. 

The kendo stick method is perfect , thanks for posting. 

Nevertheless , myfaction servers are trash and crash all the time. The grind is definitely longer now because i get the message below every 2 matches. 

16473855064584155651225730183408.jpg

My internet is fast , the problem is with the game. SvR had better connection.

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

The kendo stick method is perfect , thanks for posting. 

Nevertheless , myfaction servers are trash and crash all the time. The grind is definitely longer now because i get the message below every 2 matches. 

16473855064584155651225730183408.jpg

My internet is fast , the problem is with the game. SvR had better connection.

I can usually go about 7 or 8 matches then I get that message EVERY match. Sometimes you can simply change your card lineup and it works again...but most of the time I have to exit MyFaction and go back in. This is why, using the Kendo Stick method, I'm only doing 20 matches a day...I can't stomach much more than that otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Thank you for the Kendo trick!

For the diamond cards, won't the token market diamond cards count towards this?

You’re very welcome. It does carry over but even after 500 MYFACTIN Wars wins you won’t have anywhere near enough Tokens.

MyFACTION Wars (Quickest win method yet!)

Ruby Asuka card is absolutely cracked man! Play until you can afford this from Token Market. Boost the Technical Submission stats with the appropriate manager. Space Invader badge is heavily unbalanced at the moment! 455 wins will earn you Diamond Becky Lynch. Walk into Proving Grounds with that card where you’ll find the REAL War! Legendary difficulty is not joke this year. Ladder matches are HELL!

(gameplay balance settings from menu are carrying over into MyFACTION Wars at the moment) ALL this will be fixed soon so be quick.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, gatsby132star said:

You’re very welcome. It does carry over but even after 500 MYFACTIN Wars wins you won’t have anywhere near enough Tokens.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I tallied up the MYFACTION war wins tokens and your right but you have proving grounds, 

42 stars gets 70 tokens for instance and the better you do the more tokens you get so id assume maybe Faction wars plus proving grounds should get you enough for 5 diamond cards

5 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Thanks for the reply, yeah I tallied up the MYFACTION war wins tokens and your right but you have proving grounds, 

42 stars gets 70 tokens for instance and the better you do the more tokens you get so id assume maybe Faction wars plus proving grounds should get you enough for 5 diamond cards

Also briefcase tokens can help , i got a fair amount from there. 

P.S 

Anyone else noticed that the playstation timer in the profile wont update sometimes? I had 30 hours played yestreday , played for 4 hours but the clock didnt update in my profile and it affects my exophase clock as well.

Edited by shlomaniac