How grindy is it?

Maahniac

1 minute ago, Benjiunkix said:

Yes, but it says that the current rewards will be available until the first of April. Then starting April 2, there will be new rewards with WWE tokens, from Victory 1 to 500, all new rewards.

Yeah I seen that but I just assumed the briefcase rewards were changing which are kinda trash anyway. Guess we'll see

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

Yes, but it says that the current rewards will be available until the first of April. Then starting April 2, there will be apparently new rewards with WWE tokens, from Victory 1 to 500, all new rewards.

I'm not so sure the Faction Wars victory awards are changing on April 1st...those seem like something that will be constants in the game forever, I see them adding more past 500 later on though. Otherwise, what would that mean for those of us already at a certain point? They'd just reset our win count? That'd piss people off more than anything. Pretty sure it's just talking about the 4 cards you can receive from the briefcase will be changing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

I'm not so sure the Faction Wars victory awards are changing on April 1st...those seem like something that will be constants in the game forever, I see them adding more past 500 later on though. Otherwise, what would that mean for those of us already at a certain point? They'd just reset our win count? That'd piss people off more than anything. Pretty sure it's just talking about the 4 cards you can receive from the briefcase will be changing. 

You‘re right. That makes sense, just 4 new cards from the briefcase.