golfstar59

Triage

20 posts in this topic

Can the game tell if the survivor comes to you how do you know if this counts?

The survivor has to run 6 meters to you, Then you have to fully heal the survivor.

1 hour ago, golfstar59 said:

Can the game tell if the survivor comes to you how do you know if this counts?

No way of knowing (like most things in this game. Gotta love a million-dollar studio not implementing viewing challenges while in a match) since you don't have a tracker like PS5/Xbox/PC.

Posted (edited)

You need to heal a survivor 16 meters away from where they got injured supposedly. That’s what some PC players have figured out. 

They where data mining and got that info. 
So basically they need to get hit and run 16 meters away and then get healed. They don’t have to come to you really. 

Edited by Quink666

Posted (edited)

from dbd devs forum:
- Survivor who gets injured must be more than 16m away from you
- They must come to you
- You must be within 16m, of the position you were in, when they were initially injured when you heal them

Edited by safucot

3 minutes ago, safucot said:

from dbd devs forum:
- They must come to you
- You must be within 16m, of the position you were in, when they were initially injured when you heal them

Thats more like it. I knew I was into to something. This seems like something that will come naturally though. 

15 minutes ago, THJamie said:

Such a stupid trophy haha

its a stupid game. so.... 😉

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, safucot said:

from dbd devs forum:
- They must come to you

@safucot thanks for the info 👍

can you post a link to that dbd devs forum thread?

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

Got the link on DMs, thanks for that!
Here it is, for everyones reference: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/313146/triage-achievement
MandyTalk is the BHVR dev/mod that replied in that thread, so we can assume that the info provided is 100% legit and not speculation.

The bad news is indeed that the trophy requirements are very convoluted and you'll have to jump through some hoops and throw some games to chip away at this one..

3 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Got the link on DMs, thanks for that!
Here it is, for everyones reference: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/313146/triage-achievement
MandyTalk is the BHVR dev/mod that replied in that thread, so we can assume that the info provided is 100% legit and not speculation.

The bad news is indeed that the trophy requirements are very convoluted and you'll have to jump through some hoops and throw some games to chip away at this one..

knowing BHVR though they probably don't even know what they're talking about lol.

But yeah, that's definitely the best guidelines we have.

On 2022-03-10 at 9:53 PM, safucot said:

from dbd devs forum:
- They must come to you

Thanks, I add it to the DLC trophy guide.

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Thanks, I add it to the DLC trophy guide.

also

• If both players heal a survivor, both will receive progress (checked it with psn tracker on ps5)
  • It doesn't need to be started from scratch. It counts when you finished healing, you can interrupt and continue. (also checked it on my ps5)

On 10/03/2022 at 8:53 PM, safucot said:

from dbd devs forum:
- They must come to you

That is so dumb. These devs are a mess

16 hours ago, safucot said:

also

• If both players heal a survivor, both will receive progress (checked it with psn tracker on ps5)
  • It doesn't need to be started from scratch. It counts when you finished healing, you can interrupt and continue. (also checked it on my ps5)

Thanks 👍 really great and helpful that PS5 players are trying this out.

Because of the PS5 ability to track stats through the trophy system, this is very useful for both PS4 and PS5 gamers.

Please let us know more if further experimenting reveals interesting info on this trophy.

Finally got this trophy, back to 100%! haha

Posted (edited)

What an annoying trophy, I finally got back to 100% too.

I recommend using Desperate Measures and Autodidact with Empathetic Connection.

Edited by AquaNSky

They thought it was a good idea because of the perk they added where injured survivors can see you. But the entire thing is a terrible idea. Injured survivors rarely run to someone to get healed. 

Posted (edited)

Getting this without SWF is a nightmare. People either run Selfcare or somebody brings CoH so they go to that instead.

Feels like the only thing Empathic Connection is doing is having my teammates trying to sandbag by leading the killer to me.

Edited by Lion_Squid

7 hours ago, Lion_Squid said:

Getting this without SWF is a nightmare. People either run Selfcare or somebody brings CoH so they go to that instead.

Feels like the only thing Empathic Connection is doing is having my teammates trying to sandbag by leading the killer to me.

Ditch Empathic Connection. I played with it for about 30 games and got about 5 heals. Without it in as many games I’ve gotten 9. It doesn’t really do much. Only perk you should not bring is CoH since then they will just run to that instead of looking for a teammate. 

I’ve gotten most of my heals when an injured survivor have unhooked me and we both healed under the hook. This is a trophy that will come naturally.