What would be your first game/trophy if you started a new account now?

SuperZay

12 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

I've though about closing my account and starting again many times

I just did it, my current account has no future (and I'm not even from Russia), and it's a mess anyway with a mix of PS+ games I've launched once just to get them in the trophy list as a remainder to play later (which realistically will never happen), a bunch of games with shut down servers and unobtainable platinums, and other undesirable stuff. My new account will be clean, with 100% completion and will have only my favorite games. I will have to re-platinum a lot of time-consuming stuff, but it's a good excuse to replay them. The first will be Persona 4 Golden.

Edited by SuperZay

For me, it would have to be Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. I guess mainly because of nostalgia and that was one of my favorite games at the time (also one of my first 3 platinums if I recall correctly). Would absolutely love to go back to 2011. Times were much simpler back then. 

I would never start over again. my GTA V 100% on ps4 alone (doomsday trophies), are enough for me not to wanna start over. 

And i see my trophies as my gaming history, and having games that are not completed, doesn't bother me. A 100% account, is, in my eyes, not impressive, if you are cherry picking games and have alternate accounts anyway...

Realistically, I could never start over at this point.  I've put too much work into my account, and have some respectable PS3 platinums (Resistance 2, Ghostbusters, Twisted Metal, TLOU, etc) that are now unobtainable, so I couldn't throw all of that away.

But, for the sake of the thread, let's say I did.  I'm not even sure what my first game would be.  Perhaps from a series that I've been playing since the PS1 days, like Tomb Raider, Oddworld or Metal Gear Solid.  Perhaps I'd look for a game that had an amusing/appropriate name for my first new trophy, like "First of Many" or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Would not start over right now. Have way too many unobtainable trophies and my life is way more busy than it was 11 years ago when I started. 

I would choose Kingdom Hearts: A fragmentary passage to start with.

I really like the game and aqua is one of my favorite kingdom hearts characters.

• Like 1

If it was to happen I would go for this as my first…

- Alien Isolation - “A record of disaster”, resonates with my completion journey.

Pretty happy I never restarted and focussed instead last couple of years on completing my online titles though, the entertainment I had on the journey and down to my last 3 online related ? ?!!

Probably Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Not a difficult game by any means but nonetheless a game I absolutely love (which is probably apparent from my forum avatar). Probably my favorite (so far, have a pretty huge backlog) that I’ve played from the last generation (don’t have a current gen system, don’t know when/if I’ll be getting one). 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y