Super meat boy questions

so i only have super meat boy left to do to unlock the platinum... if i bought the afterbirth and afterbirth+ dlcs then used the potato peeler would this unlock the platinum for me? any help would appreciated or any advise on how to get the smb achievement efficiently would also be greatly appreciated :)

If you truly have every single other secret, and have picked up every item from the base game, then getting Afterbirth+ to use the Potato Peeler should work. I can't say for sure though as there are some quirks when trying to get 100% completion for prior versions of the game with later DLCs installed.

If you want to get it without DLCs, the best way is to keep restarting the first floor as Isaac until you get Book of Revelations from a Library or Treasure Room. Use it and hopefully fight Famine. If you get Ball of Bandages, restart. Keep trying until you get Cube of Meat. Then, use the book on every subsequent floor and hope to fight the remaining 3 horsemen. You are not guaranteed in the base game, but you are likely to fight them. You can attempt save-scumming, but I'm not sure how it will work in this instance. Make a USB/PS+ backup of your game at the start of every floor where you might fight a horseman. Use the book sometime in the floor and fight the boss. If it isn't the horseman, load the save and try again. Again, I'm not sure if this will help as it may be tied to the seed in which case trying again won't do anything, but it could be worth experimenting.

• Like 1