Question for the Veterans out there

Adam

I know that there are a lot of team compositions that would work well in the abyss, but based on my characters below what would be the best two teams to work on that would help me finish all 12 abyss floors (i know artifacts and weapon play a major role as well, but let's focus on the team comp first)?

• Jean (C0)
  • Yae Miko (C0)
  • Raiden Shogun (C0)
  • Keqing (C0)
  • Traveler (C6 anemo and Geo)
  • Bennett (C2)
  • Kaeya (C0)
  • Barbara (C1)
  • Xinyan (C6)
  • Xiangling (C0)
  • Noelle (C0)
  • Amber (C0)
  • Lisa (C0)
  • Gorou (C0)
  • Ningguang (C2)
  • Kujou Sara (C5)
  • Fischl (C0)
  • Yanfei (C0)

You're really lacking good cryo. You need at least 1 more imo. I'm not sure what the current iteration of the abyss looks like but i always tackled it similarly.

I'd probably do xiangling dps, bennet, fischl, and kaeya on one team and

Raiden, yae, jean, and perhaps barbara? 

I think you are sorely missing out on at least xingqiu and diona as supports with proper elements. I'd use those 2 in place of kaeya and barbara.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

One team you could run with your current characters and constellation is Raiden Sunfire

Raiden/Bennett/Jean/Lisa, here's a reddit post of it in action: 
If you're able to get c6 sara then you can swap her with Lisa.

I can't think of another team to run, you need some more subdps characters like Xingqiu and Beidou or support characters like Diona and Sucrose. Alternatively a 5 star main dps.

4 minutes ago, Dead Weight said:

One team you could run with your current characters and constellation is Raiden Sunfire

Raiden/Bennett/Jean/Lisa, here's a reddit post of it in action: 
If you're able to get c6 sara then you can swap her with Lisa.I can't think of another team to run, you need some more subdps characters like Xingqiu and Beidou or support characters like Diona and Sucrose. Alternatively a 5 star main dps.

What about Yae instead of Lisa? and for the second team, can't i build one around kiqing as dps?

Edited by Adam

Just now, Adam said:

What about Yae instead of Lisa? and for the second team, can't i build one around kiqing as dps?

Lisa is acting as support character, her Burst shreds enemy defense by 15% and she's probably has Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers which increases the atk of the next switched character by 48% with refinement 5.

Yae could be a replacement for Lisa, she would help deal off field damage instead of what Lisa is doing which is buffing Raiden and debuffing enemies.

For Keqing I think you would need more units. for Electro Keqing she would want Xingqiu, Sucrose, or Beidou and for Physical Keqing she would want Diona or Rosaria.
Alternatively you could run this Keqing comp: Keqing/Fischl/Bennett/Xiangling

There's more info on Keqing ( and other genshin characters) here: https://keqingmains.com/keqing/

• Like 1

Personally I think you're lacking cryo, hydro and anemo units. Alot of electro characters but really needs to be more diverse. 

Considering you have alot of electro characters Raiden, Yae, Sara and Bennett could work. For the second team maybe Xiangling, Kaeya, Fischl, Jean. 

Your account could do with characters like Sucrose, Xingqiu, Kazuha and a good dps whether that's Ayaka, Hu Tao, Ganyu or Eula. 

• Like 1