Thoughts about this game

antero-80

What do you think of this game? Did it made you think about things more than another games? Does it come to your mind often even if you haven't played it a while? Do you think that games can effect to your acts and how? 

I'm asking these things because it really had me thinking how other acts influences to other. Some acts and happily most of them are good but then is wars and other bad things that tells that we are actually too selfish. I started to play this right before the Russia attacked to Ukraine. When the attack happened I started to think about this game. The game (and of course the war hits me like a train. I'm sad, a bit stressed and angry how brutal we can be.

Hope you understand what I'm saying. 

Edited by antero-80
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 11.03.2022 at 7:28 AM, antero-80 said:

What do you think of this game? Did it made you think about things more than another games? Does it come to your mind often even if you haven't played it a while? Do you think that games can effect to your acts and how? 

I'm asking these things because it really had me thinking how other acts influences to other. Some acts and happily most of them are good but then is wars and other bad things that tells that we are actually too selfish. I started to play this right before the Russia attacked to Ukraine. When the attack happened I started to think about this game. The game (and of course the war hits me like a train. I'm sad, a bit stressed and angry how brutal we can be.

Hope you understand what I'm saying. 

Too short but a good game. Most importantly it has a very important and wise message, although some may say obvious. I would love to play other titles that also have valuable messages.

"This War of Mine" has a similar message, by the way. 

P.S. "In rays of the light" I finished but unfortunately not with the ending I should have. In addition, I missed one collectible somewhere. I will have to come back to this game in some time.

• Like 1