Trophy list same as Xbox: Guide inside

Skurkitty

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10

- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 12-16 Hours

Dang, was hoping for a little longer initial playthrough. Love games that can sink a lot of time into when they are good. It seems PC and Xbox has New Game Plus with new content a second playthrough. Assuming that’s in the PS version as well, that should give it legs.

As Yowza said, happy to see there are not many MP trophies.

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

So how's this run? Any bugs? Connection issues?

Just curious. Might get it sooner than later depending on current condition.

So far, so good (on the PS5). I've played up until the 3rd main story mission. No bugs, no crashes... 

15 hours ago, XKommer said:

So far, so good (on the PS5). I've played up until the 3rd main story mission. No bugs, no crashes... 

yeah I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the game. So far so good but there is a bug for online coop that causes the non-host to have a weird save file issue. It can be resolved by having the host back out and re-host the game though. 

16 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

yeah I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the game. So far so good but there is a bug for online coop that causes the non-host to have a weird save file issue. It can be resolved by having the host back out and re-host the game though. 

Oh, ok, I forgot to mention I'm playing solo. Sucks to hear that though.

I actually had a problem of the boss for the 3rd story mission disappearing after me dying, but a quit/reload the game back up did the trick.

I'm also concerned about a side mission "The Stash" where you pick up a weapon for Iris not showing as complete. I'm hoping it will not glitch the trophy for completing all side missions.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, CaptainPicco said:

It does look like the trophy Aficionado is still glitched which was occurring on the Xbox version 1f615.png I reached rank 10 on a weapon and trophy didn't pop

I see u got the platinum, what did u have to do to get this trophy to pop?

On 3/26/2022 at 8:41 AM, XKommer said:

Oh, ok, I forgot to mention I'm playing solo. Sucks to hear that though.

I actually had a problem of the boss for the 3rd story mission disappearing after me dying, but a quit/reload the game back up did the trick.

I'm also concerned about a side mission "The Stash" where you pick up a weapon for Iris not showing as complete. I'm hoping it will not glitch the trophy for completing all side missions.

Bad News: I didn't get the trophy for completing all side missions because "The Stash" was not showing as complete.

Good News: I was able to pop the trophy by completing the mission again in NG+ even though they reset all side missions, which means the game kept tracking my progress regardless. 

Before reading, note I played fully in Co-op mode so your experience may differ from mine- 

Good News: I got the platinum really quick on this game. The game was actually really well voice acted as well for an indie title.

Bad News:

I've had about 5-7 crashes total in the short time of playing (maybe just under 20 hours) and one of those was when I wasn't even moving my character. I was AFK letting my dog outside lol.

My friend's "Flatliner" trophy is glitched. He's missing Celine from his codex even though we both fought her. He's going to run through the game using his character in solo and see if it pops. --Update: It popped thankfully. 

Have had several other FPS drops (mostly when a lot is going on of course so it's common) and other minor stuff here and there. 

Overall I'd say the game was good. But it's definitely a "probably should wait for the bugs/crashes and trophy glitches to be fixed first" kind of game. Which is about 99.9% of games these days. I just really wanted the game when I saw it haha. Oh well I only spent $30 on an above average game. I won't complain too much. 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 1

I played most of the game in single player with relatively no problems. The moment I had a friend join the game crashed within 30 min of our session. Also my friends screen was bugged out n he couldn't see his health bar or his skills. I restarted the game n invited him back n it crashed again 10 min later. We both decided to go back to our solo campaigns. I got to the last mission n got stuck on the part where u have to hold out til knog opens the door. My buddy joined n helped me so we once again attempted to play. We completed some side missions n when we went to turn them in my game froze right as my friend handed in a quest. It came up mission complete on my screen but the screen went black n I had to shut down the game again. Restarted n invited him back but when I checked that mission was gone. It wasn't in my completed list or incomplete list. It literally vanished. We continued the rest of the side missions n becuz that mission glitched out 4 me it wasn't showing on my friends list either. He backed out n started his game n the mission was there but none of the missions we completed in my game were completed in his. What started out as a enjoyable game turned into a nightmare. Now i will have to do new game+ n rush through the campaign so I can unlock that mission n hope that by completing it I will pop the trophy n not have to do every side mission over.

On 30/03/2022 at 2:51 AM, MsVelvet said:

I see u got the platinum, what did u have to do to get this trophy to pop?

You have to ensure that if you start upgrading weapons, the first weapon you start upgrading is always the highest level. I had to do a second run through the game on the PS5 version where I waited until I had all of the necessary components then picked one weapon and maxed it out. 

• 3 months later...