Trophies not syncing/Trofeos

juanchipr0202

Primero que nada...Buenas tardes! Como están?

Les quiero contar mi problema para saber si alguien puede ayudarme.

Resulta que tengo los trofeos Donde está mi Andy? Y La perfección no requiere brazos.

Cual es el problema? El problema es...: Solo puedo ver esos trofeos en el modo offline. De manera online no puedo :( Pongo para sincronizar los trofeos, pero sigue apareciendo como que no los tengo. Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias!

First of all... Good afternoon! How are they?

I want to tell you my problem to see if someone can help me.

Turns out I have the trophies. Where's my Andy? And perfection does not require arms.

What is the problem? The problem is...: I can only see those trophies in offline mode. Online I can't :( I put to synchronize the trophies, but it still appears as if I don't have them. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Good evening! How's it going?
Now I read what you just sent, thanks!
The problem is that I have those trophies, okay? I synchronize them on PSN from PS3, I enter the profile from PS3 (Session started) and it does not appear in the last trophies won, as if I did not have them.
I go to Trophies, I put Offline Mode and those trophies appear. I put Online Mode, and those trophies don't appear (I mean, the two I named) and I don't know what to do. I'll see if what happened to me says anything about this. Thank you and good night! :D

Goodnight everyone! I already fixed the error.
I thought it was just a bug in this game, but it wasn't. The same thing happened to me when I tried to sync a trophy from MW3. But, with the difference that I got an error with a code.
I searched for information on that and hardly found it. I was like 4-5 days like this. At about 76% that error came out. So, I deleted the user where the error was coming out. I created a new one, put my account and that's it, problem solved! I was able to sync my trophies again. I had to win the Rayman trophy again, but it wasn't too hard since I had the save game :)
Greetings to all and good night!