Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth not reading disc on PS5.

This morning I start up my PS5 it said it uninstalled Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth from the console and then it said that the disc was unreadable which was weird because it was working well these past few weeks I put the disc in my PS4 and it works fine but has anyone else has this problem to and what should I do to get to work on my PS5 again.

Edited by IndoeXD5

6 hours ago, IndoeXD5 said:

This morning I start up my PS5 it said it uninstalled Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth from the console and then it said that the disc was unreadable which was weird because it was working well these past few weeks I put the disc in my PS4 and it works fine but has anyone else has this problem to and what should I do to get to work on my PS5 again.

Update: So I tried cleaning the disc and I moved the game to the console storage instead of the M.2 ssd storage and it seems to be working again I’m going to continue to keep an eye on it but so far the game works on the PS5 again.

Edited by IndoeXD5

This is why an external harddrive or SSD should be used for PS4 games on PS5.

Using the internal storage of a PS5 for PS4 games is a waste of space and performance on the internal storage.

Eurogamer published an article where they compared loading times on PS4 internal HDD, external SSD on PS5 and internal storage on PS5, while playing the same PS4 games.

Result: The external SSD was either slightly faster then the internal storage on PS5, or loading times where the same.

And yes: This Digimon game is loading fine from external SSD on PS5. 

Edited by Geridian
Info
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, IndoeXD5 said:

I don’t see an option to close it.

Should be at the top u der reply to this topic there's a tab that says moderator actions 7 press it to have it drop down and you can select lock topic it'll still be here but no one can reply. Or you can just private message a mod to close it out completely 

23 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Should be at the top u der reply to this topic there's a tab that says moderator actions 7 press it to have it drop down and you can select lock topic it'll still be here but no one can reply. Or you can just private message a mod to close it out completely 

Yeah, no I’m not seeing moderator actions or any of those options like that at all.

Edited by IndoeXD5