Height of Technique grind time?

It depends in how many Skills had you unlocked 

To be honest it is very boring i mean grinding xp points for me I had most of them unlocked except for 6 or 7 skills i think they took me 2 hours in Ng+2 

I played 3 walkthroughs one for the 3 endings+one for shura ending +the last was for the third sake of Sekiro and the xp points?

Best place is where the Interior Ministry soldiers near the Outer Wall - Stairway Idol just kill all till the bridge and rest and repeat 

This one exept I was killing the rest till the gate after the bridge 

Edited by Mkoshar

• 1 month later...

This trophy is a slog as you'd have cleared all the others long before this one. Best way is to reach at least NG+4 and doing the second farming step in the trophy guide with the Chained Ogre. Much faster and efficient than the stairway grinding spot or Fountainhead Palace. Note that you need to be in a non-Shura path and have not killed the Ogre. 

If you're confident enough to reach this endgame point without Kuro's charm, the grinding is even faster because of the 20% EXP boost.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Can't stand these mind numbing grinds, such a great game all the way through, feeling yourself improve through more and more challenging battles, only finish my journey cycling the same small group of basic enemies, if this wasn't the last trophy I had for the fromsoft games i'd probably give up

• 1 month later...

I think they designed it in a way that if you don’t save scum, you will almost naturally get this trophy. 

By the time I got every other trophy, I was at NG+++ and needing 15 skill points which took less than 2 hrs to acquire using the chained ogre method. Over 22k xp per minute. 

Surely anyone who tries this in just NG+ would have much longer to grind. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It usually takes longer than beating any boss if you’re able to master the combat. I found it best to kill the Red Guard enemies around the wall where the chained ogre was during the third phase of the invasion of Ashina where everything is on fire.