Stranger of Paradise - The obligatory Trophy thoughts

1 minute ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This list looks like a joke just like Babylon's Fall. The only possible saving grace for the rarity of this plat will be if A) It requires multiple play throughs and B ) If Chaos difficulty is actually hard. 

Even if it's hard, you could theoretically co-op with 2 other people to make it a cake walk. That depends on how the co-op works though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Even if it's hard, you could theoretically co-op with 2 other people to make it a cake walk. That depends on how the co-op works though.

It would just be so nice if these lists weren't afterthoughts for these devs or if they weren't trying to dumb them down for higher sales. 

• Like 1

Team Ninja should got back to their roots and make the games harder but here is the thing, this Game is also a Spin off FF title and i don't think everyone would be pleased to play a hard FF game here.

If the game comes out as quite hard, nice if not, who cares. As long it doesn't become an absolute mess to play riddled with obscure bugs and stuff.

Still hold my Excitement not to high for now.

Edited by Red-Izanagi
  • Like 2

I'm looking forward to it.  I wonder if all the trophies from the demo will pop when we start the game proper.  Not too worried about the difficulty.  The Blood for Blood or whatever it's called from the Marauder tree is a little busted.  Especially with that combo skill that's like right next to it, where you slam the axe into the ground and charge.  "I'm outnumbered three to one?  Good."  It's like the Warrior from XIV.  I haven't unlocked it yet, but people say the Berserker plays like the XIV Warrior.  And the SoP Warrior is a completely different beast.

Looks like an easy list. I was honestly expecting trophies to grind all jobs to 99 or something.

Friend and I were co-oping the demo and wrecking things on Hard. We planned to disable the AI to make a challenge. White Mage is OP and you can swap between two jobs on the fly. Leveling up comes quick. Hopefully Chaos mode actually provides a challenge and is there from the start. I think the only hard part will be mastering a level with the 4 star rating or whatever.

Chaos difficulty aside, doesn't seem that bad. I wonder if Chaos is available from the start though. It wasn't in the demo so no idea. Also wonder if it'll have NG+ like Nioh or if it'll work with level select. Overall not a bad list at all.

3 hours ago, Red-Izanagi said:

Team Ninja should got back to their roots and make the games harder but here is the thing, this Game is also a Spin off FF title and i don't think everyone would be pleased to play a hard FF game here.

If the game comes out as quite hard, nice if not, who cares. As long it doesn't become an absolute mess to play riddled with obscure bugs and stuff.

Still hold my Excitement not to high for now.

That's why they included difficulty options. They said FF fans wouldn't really enjoy the natural Soulslike feel about it, so they added the Story difficulty and multiple more. It's somewhere on the PS Blog and a few other interviews.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

My hope is for one of the side missions to be a "classical" FF end game optional boss.

By the looks of it, this might be it, and might keep the rarity down a bit:

Cycle of Darkness
Completed a level 200 mission or higher on CHAOS difficulty.

Havent been keeping up too much since I want to go in as blind as possible, Im having faith tho as i like most FF games + Nioh etc.