Cross-save / Trophy auto-pop?

2 hours ago, MynraVJ said:

Yes

I played it on PS5 and get some trophies on the PS4 ver.

Hi MynraVJ

Thanks for the info, could u be more precise that did u play the ps5 version and get autopop in ps4 version also? Just make sure, thanks

9 minutes ago, MynraVJ said:

Yes, I played the PS5 version for review purposes. The game has an option in the menu to upload your savedata to the Team Ninja cloud servers

After that, just go to the PS4 version, and once again in the menu option, download your savedata

It works the same if you play on PS4 and do autopop on ps5

Awesome, thanks a lot and enjoy!

1 hour ago, MynraVJ said:

Yes, I played the PS5 version for review purposes. The game has an option in the menu to upload your savedata to the Team Ninja cloud servers

After that, just go to the PS4 version, and once again in the menu option, download your savedata

wow good! thanks!

Happy to hear that Team Ninja are continuing being the sort of gold standard you could say on save transfers. Having played Nioh 2 where this was the case I had the feeling that there was good odds that this game would operate like it so I got the PS4 version so I could get both versions, playing on the PS5 version and then autopopping the PS4 version.

Though it should be remembered that you didn't get all the trophies automatically by save transferring in the Nioh games. Certain trophies had to be triggered again, largely trophies where you have to do specific things in levels which I suppose don't get tracked anywhere. It wasn't a huge deal as it merely added a few hours to the time, but it something worth investigating when people have the platinum.

41 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Happy to hear that Team Ninja are continuing being the sort of gold standard you could say on save transfers. Having played Nioh 2 where this was the case I had the feeling that there was good odds that this game would operate like it so I got the PS4 version so I could get both versions, playing on the PS5 version and then autopopping the PS4 version.

Though it should be remembered that you didn't get all the trophies automatically by save transferring in the Nioh games. Certain trophies had to be triggered again, largely trophies where you have to do specific things in levels which I suppose don't get tracked anywhere. It wasn't a huge deal as it merely added a few hours to the time, but it something worth investigating when people have the platinum.

You can actually get every trophy from the save transfer. But I still miss the complete every sidemission trophy. Dunno if it’s bugged or if I need to complete something to get a new sidemission ??‍♂️

10 hours ago, MynraVJ said:

Damn that's awesome! I pre-ordered the PS5 version (white cover looks way better with the white PS5 banner), so I guess I won't be able to do the autopop. Maybe I can autopop when the ps4 version is super cheap/goes on PS Plus/Now/Spartacus/A friend lends me their copy. Not a big deal anyway. 

But a lovely thing to do with that save transfer! More games should have it.

Edited by AMKrishnan

Need some help sadly - I played the PS5 demo and it says I can upload the save data to the cloud. So I did this, but it doesn't give me the option to download it to the PS4 version of the game...any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Joined the FFOrigins Discord and it seems like there is an error with the game not updating for the PS4 version so people are having. Just gotta wait for the devs to patch it seems - this isn't affecting everyone, but some people (like my friends and I) have been.

Edited by NoMoreUpdates
Updated info.

12 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

You can actually get every trophy from the save transfer. But I still miss the complete every sidemission trophy. Dunno if it’s bugged or if I need to complete something to get a new sidemission ?1f3fc.png‍♂️

A complete autopop would make their autopops even better, though not good to hear that a long trophy is apparently bugged. If side missions are repeatable then completing one should fix it. If they aren't, but the trophy information is tracked on a "system" level then starting a new file (if it is possible to have separate files) and completing a side mission on that should pop it.

18 hours ago, MynraVJ said:

That’s great news! Can you clarify if Chaos difficulty is unlocked when beating the game and if level select will work for it?

4 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

A complete autopop would make their autopops even better, though not good to hear that a long trophy is apparently bugged. If side missions are repeatable then completing one should fix it. If they aren't, but the trophy information is tracked on a "system" level then starting a new file (if it is possible to have separate files) and completing a side mission on that should pop it.

I don't think it's bugged, someone already got the ps4 plat now, just can't find a way to unlock more side missions :D

I just save transferred from ps4 to 5 and none of the job unlock trophies popped.....even played a mission and changed jobs to see if it worked but nada

wait for patch possibly?

EDIT: I'm a moron.....trophies were given for those I just didn't see the *ding* animation......I need to stop drinking

Edited by NinjaTortuga
  • Like 1