Game is infuriating

Ok, This game is just infuriating, like come on man. Why? Chapter 4 sucks, The controls of this game are broken, Ai is really aggressive even on normal bruh, And finally the grand finale of this game's annoyingness Goddamn crushing I ****ing hate this difficulty and I missed a treasure in one of the hardest encounters of chapter 4 and I have to get the treasures on normal or else I won't get the Charted! Normal trophy Yeah, I am trying my best not to lose my sanity and muffin this game man...I will get that goddamn treasure and I will use glitches, chapter skip and airwalk to finish crushing and you can judge me if you want but I don't care that's all.

1 hour ago, InfeagleAhaan said:

Ok, This game is just infuriating, like come on man. Why? Chapter 4 sucks, The controls of this game are broken, Ai is really aggressive even on normal bruh, And finally the grand finale of this game's annoyingness Goddamn crushing I ****ing hate this difficulty and I missed a treasure in one of the hardest encounters of chapter 4 and I have to get the treasures on normal or else I won't get the Charted! Normal trophy Yeah, I am trying my best not to lose my sanity and muffin this game man...I will get that goddamn treasure and I will use glitches, chapter skip and airwalk to finish crushing and you can judge me if you want but I don't care that's all.

...ok this was more complaining about not being able to do stuff and a long rant than anything else, Crushing is a game of patience like most games on hard move slowly and access the situation if you go in guns blazing you won't get far, your post didn't ask advice neither help so you could post this on your own feed with a status update.

• Like 2

I hear ya bud. My temperament has never been the greatest. As the years went by and I burned myself out more and more with gaming/trophy hunting I've noticed that my temper has gotten worse and my tolerance threshold for games like what you're playing have become fragile. I try my best nowadays to avoid shit such as what you've described but every so often a game like this slips in there on me. I'm currently playing Doom 3 VR (have been for over a month now) and though I'm close to unlocking the platinum, this game has been MY "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune".

Doom 3 VR has fucking aggravated me like no other dude and there were soooo many times where I either wanted to just quit the game, never to play it again, or put my headset and Aim controller through a wall. To my utter amazement I haven't done the latter yet, lol! But I stuck with it, didn't give up and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (by that I mean the platinum and me never having to play that goddamn game ever again). My point is, don't give up amigo! 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
Spelling error
  • Like 1

I had the displeasure of completing UC4 on Crushing from the get go, thinking I had enough experience from platinumming the previous games. Halfway through I got utterly stuck, stopped me from playing for a few years. I knew I could play it first on easy, and use cheats after completion, but I had already come this far, so this year I finally completed it, stubbornly on Crushing.

Or what I'm trying to say tl;dr

You'll probably have a better time playing the game twice, first on Normal and then Crushing with aids.

Brutal is still Brutal though...

Completing the Uncharted trilogy on Brutal is one of my favorite gaming memories. I also had a lot of fun finishing Spec Ops The Line on FUBAR and Killzone 2 on Elite difficulty, simply because I loved playing those games, therefore I enjoyed the challenge.

The problem with people like OP is they don't really like the game they're playing.

How do I know this?

Because they started a frigging thread just to whine about a game nobody forced them to play.

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Completing the Uncharted trilogy on Brutal is one of my favorite gaming memories. I also had a lot of fun finishing Spec Ops The Line on FUBAR and Killzone 2 on Elite difficulty, simply because I loved playing those games, therefore I enjoyed the challenge.

The problem with people like OP is they don't really like the game they're playing.

How do I know this?

Because they started a frigging thread just to whine about a game nobody forced them to play.

^^The elitist has spoken. All bow before His glory!

Yes, OP, how DARE you post to vent your frustrations, sir! I mean, others are allowed to do it and that's okay but god forbid you do! Grow up, "get gud" and stop bitching! If you can't platinum super hard games blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back like Master Elitist Savior can than you shouldn't be gaming! I'm kidding with ya, OP.  ?

I've noticed quite often, Savior, that you like to post just to instigate. Hell, I KNOW because you like to do it to ME! But here's a common sense question for ya: If he didn't like the game why would he have ever bought and played it in the first place? Why would he have even bought THREE Uncharted games? Makes no sense. Besides, I highly doubt someone's going to be like "Hey, ya know what, I really hate this game but fuck it, I'm going to buy and play it anyway". It doesn't really add up to me.

I looked at Infeagle's profile. He's not only purchased three Uncharted games but has even platinumed one of them so to suggest with the utmost confidence that he doesn't like the game is absurd. Clearly he likes Uncharted games! At the moment he's hit a snag, that's all. He's struggling and just needed some place to vent without people like you being so mean, assuming and contentious. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
Double posted a word

51 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

^^The elitist has spoken. All bow before His glory!

Yes, OP, how DARE you post to vent your frustrations, sir! I mean, others are allowed to do it and that's okay but god forbid you do! Grow up, "get gud" and stop bitching! If you can't platinum super hard games blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back like Master Elitist Savior can than you shouldn't be gaming! I'm kidding with ya, OP.  1f643.png

I've noticed quite often, Savior, that you like to post just to instigate. Hell, I KNOW because you like to do it to ME! But here's a common sense question for ya: If he didn't like the game why would he have ever bought and played it in the first place? Why would he have even bought THREE Uncharted games? Makes no sense. Besides, I highly doubt someone's going to be like "Hey, ya know what, I really hate this game but fuck it, I'm going to buy and play it anyway". It doesn't really add up to me.

I looked at Infeagle's profile. He's not only purchased three Uncharted games but has even platinumed one of them so to suggest with the utmost confidence that he doesn't like the game is absurd. Clearly he likes Uncharted games! At the moment he's hit a snag, that's all. He's struggling and just needed some place to vent without people like you being so mean, assuming and contentious. 

No one is being elist and this thread was indeed created solely to bitch about not being able to complete something optional, OP didn't ask for advice neither help so this could be a status update, you are just being over sensitive,  Uncharted is a step up above one button platinum stack fest so it might be hard to adjust.

• Like 2