Returning to the house in Biome 1

paulcoe

I completed the first House sequence in Biome 1 and then went on to complete all 6 biomes.  During that time I visited the house in Biome 4 are watched the first two Biome 4 sequences.

On returning to Biome 1 every time I get the area with the house I am unable to access the house.  It doesn't say locked or any display information on why I cant access it and the House Key is still in my inventory.

What steps do I need to go through to be able access the house to see the final two sequences for the trophy.

Thanks

On 14/03/2022 at 9:17 PM, paulcoe said:

I completed the first House sequence in Biome 1 and then went on to complete all 6 biomes.  During that time I visited the house in Biome 4 are watched the first two Biome 4 sequences.

On returning to Biome 1 every time I get the area with the house I am unable to access the house.  It doesn't say locked or any display information on why I cant access it and the House Key is still in my inventory.

What steps do I need to go through to be able access the house to see the final two sequences for the trophy.

Thanks

On 15/03/2022 at 10:52 AM, paulcoe said:

I had to do the missing sequences in biome 4.  so I only did one sequence in biome 1

Taken from my up to date collectibles guide:

'The first 3 and the final house sequence can be completed either in biome 1 or biome 4, but house sequences 4 and 5 can only be completed in biome 4. The first 5 sequences will need completing after finishing Act 2 in order to make the Sunface Fragments spawn.'

So the reason OP that you are having trouble getting into the house for sequence #4 is because that sequence along with #5 only appears in Biome 4!!!

Those other 2 you watched in Biome 4 earlier, actually appear in Biome 1 as well, not sure where you are getting your info from, maybe it's a unpatched guide..??

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1