StygianWolf4's PlayStation Home Of Trophy Completions & Platinums!

GothGirlMaxine

Welcome to StygianWolf4's PlayStation Home Of Trophy Completions & Platinums!

final-622fc2487e020b009a9bbb1f-563862.gi

I had way too much time on my hands making this gif lol

I've been a trophy hunter since 2016, and let's be honest, I don't have the greatest of trophy collections by any means, but I love playing games for fun. I had no idea what to put here and hadn't thought about making a trophy checklist before now, but I might as well keep a record of my trophy hunting hobby :wub:

I intend to provide thoughts on at least most of the games I platinum or 100%, whilst keeping it fairly short and sweet, but also open to discussion with my fellow gamers! Anyways, join me on whatever this is, or will be.

My backlog is rather large, but I do have some games planned for later this year. (I plan to update the below info unless I forget) :blush:

I'm currently working on WRC 9, Need For Speed Heat, Last Day Of June, Dynamite Fishing, ABZU and probably more!

I plan to play Three Fourths Home, Crysis Remastered, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Far Cry 3 Classic Edition soon too.

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 2

Escape First 2

1506-screen-03.jpg

Escape First 2 is a short and enjoyable escape room game, published by Onskull Games, and has 3 different rooms of varying difficulty and complexity. One is set in a circus, one is set in a factory and the third is in a torture chamber. The game has 9 trophies, and takes about 20-30 minutes, although I did complete the game in just over 10 minutes as I knew the game well and wanted to be at the top of the leaderboard. Who can blame me? ;) I have also created a trophy guide to help people with the 100% completion!

Escape First 2 100% Club • PSNProfiles.com 

Escape First 2 Trophy Guide

Trophies: :gold: 2, :silver: 1, :bronze: 6  -  Review score: 7.5/10

The game is actually very good and is well made, especially compared to Dying Reborn, which was frankly terrible. Onskull Games also published Curious Cases, which is an escape room game that was ported to PS4 in 2021. I made a trophy guide for that one as well. Both Curious Cases and Escape First 2 are games I recommend, especially if you like puzzles or escape rooms. Escape First 2 has no scary bits or jumpscares, which is great, but there's plenty of atmosphere. The sound effects could have been better in my opinion, and maybe could have some extra rooms in the future, but other than that, the game was really great.

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 3

I like the gif!

I have never played an escape room game on console... I've done a few in real life and know that they're a subgenre on mobiles, but never considered them for console. How do they play? Point and click?

I'm interested in the game now but 30 minutes sounds a bit bite-sized. How does Curious Cases compare?

When you say that EF2 has no jump scares, doea that mean that Curious Cases does have jump scares? Sounds spoopy.

I'll have a look at your trophy guides now and will go find some trailers on YouTube ;)

7 minutes ago, Platinum_Vice said:

I like the gif!

I have never played an escape room game on console... I've done a few in real life and know that they're a subgenre on mobiles, but never considered them for console. How do they play? Point and click?

I'm interested in the game now but 30 minutes sounds a bit bite-sized. How does Curious Cases compare?

When you say that EF2 has no jump scares, doea that mean that Curious Cases does have jump scares? Sounds spoopy.

I'll have a look at your trophy guides now and will go find some trailers on YouTube ;)

Thanks buddy! My art skills came in handy once again haha, I could even make some for other people if they wanted :giggle: (New business venture? Who knows)

I've done some in real life too, but EF2 & Curious Cases are essentially point & click but in a 3D sense. The visuals for EF2 is definitely better than Curious Cases in my opinion, but CC also has 3 rooms and incorporates similar puzzle styles. In any case, I'd probably recommend EF2 more. Plus both games are only £3.99/$4.99 so they're not badly priced either. 

The completion time is based on using a guide. Without a guide will be longer of course, but probably more fun. Although completing it in 10 minutes was more like a speedrun for my main account I guess. In regards to Curious Cases, that's about 20 minutes with a guide. 

Well, Curious Cases has 1 minor jumpscare xD I won't say where or when though haha. Here's the guide for Curious Cases I made last year if you're interested. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Last Of Us 2 (Grounded Mode DLC)

TLOU2-Ellie-Riding-A-Horse-2022-03-20-17

(I took the photo in photo mode, I love it)

The Last Of Us 2: An iconic and infamous game from 2020, a crazy year for the world we live in. The Grounded Mode DLC features 2 trophies, one for completing the game on Grounded and one for completing the game with Permadeath on. I got the platinum back in June 2020, but didn't go back for the DLC until March 2022. 

StygianWolf4's The Last of Us Part II Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

Trophies: :platinum: 1, :gold: 7, :silver: 9, :bronze: 11  -  Review score: 9/10

The game is a whole mix of emotions and feelings, but despite the fact I've played this 4 times, the game still hits me right in the feels. Whether you love the game or hate it, it's one of my favourites and I'm glad to have 100% completion at last. 

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1