Can I be flagged if I autopop GTA online PS5 trophies on my new account?

I'm not even sure if this will work. I earned most of the GTA online trophies on my old PSN account, I might try to unlink that one, link my new PSN that I trophy hunt on and transfer the GTA online data. Could I be flagged for autopopping those GTA online trophies for the PS5 version when I haven't played the PS3 or PS4 versions on my new PSN? Again, not even sure if this will work yet.

29 minutes ago, SuperTrunks979 said:

Could I be flagged for autopopping those GTA online trophies for the PS5 version when I haven't played the PS3 or PS4 versions on my new PSN

No, that should be fine. Few people will probably do it, so it'll be a known way to autopop.

If you haven't earned the trophies on PS3 or PS4 and you "auto-pop" them in rapid succession on PS5, wouldn't the flag be legitimate?

Can you be flagged? YES (any half-wit can report a game, regardless of whether it's actually cheated)

Will CRT approve the report? NO (not if it's reasonably legitimate)

Edited by Helyx

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Can you be flagged? YES (any half-wit can flag a game, regardless of whether it's actually cheated)

Will CRT approve the flag? NO (not if they know what they're doing)

Actually, a normal PSNP user can only report a trophy list, only if the report is correct and then approved by the CRT is called a flag. I know, semantics, but it's better to distinguish it like that so people won't have to worry about getting 'flagged' if someone just decide to report their lists willy-nilly.

4 hours ago, SuperTrunks979 said:

I'm not even sure if this will work. I earned most of the GTA online trophies on my old PSN account, I might try to unlink that one, link my new PSN that I trophy hunt on and transfer the GTA online data. Could I be flagged for autopopping those GTA online trophies for the PS5 version when I haven't played the PS3 or PS4 versions on my new PSN? Again, not even sure if this will work yet.

you'll most certainly be flagged if u auto pop the PS5 platinum without having completed the PS4 list first 

5 hours ago, SuperTrunks979 said:

No, the same way people weren't flagged for transferring from PS3 to PS4. You'll be fine.

42 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

you'll most certainly be flagged if u auto pop the PS5 platinum without having completed the PS4 list first 

You can transfer from other platforms, so not really.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

19 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

No, the same way people weren't flagged for transferring from PS3 to PS4. You'll be fine.

You can transfer from other platforms, so not really.

True. But OP mentioned transferring from an old psn account to a new/different one

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SuperTrunks979 said:

I earned most of the GTA online trophies on my old PSN account.

What MonaSaxPayne said, so OP is asking if autopopping on a different account (if possible) is not flaggable.

Edited by arceo

28 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

True. But OP mentioned transferring from an old psn account to a new/different one

I know that, but you said they will be if they didn't finish the PS4 version first. Just saying it ain't necessarily the case is all. Someone could come over from Xbox or PC and get an autopop.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:59 PM, SuperTrunks979 said:

I earned most of the GTA online trophies on my old PSN account.

Yes and no. Currently, there’s not an option to report/flag PS5, so no, in the immediate future you won’t be flagged. However, transferring progress from other PSN accounts is considered cheating. 

In the event that a game has a feature that lets you link an "internal game ID" (e.g EA / Rockstar / Origins ID, etc) to multiple platforms, only one PSN ID is allowed. Sharing it between multiple PSN IDs is considered cheating. 

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2