GTA Online trophies not popping correctly

BlackDragon

Like the title says, some GTA Online trophies did not pop for me on PS5 after migrating my account.
I have the platinum on PS4 and after I migrated my lvl 513 character, only a couple of the trophies auto-popped.
For example, the introduction, lvl 50 and lvl 100 trophies did not pop, but the lvl 25 trophy did. 
Some of the other trophies I could trigger after only doing 1 requirement again, like the one for doing all the activities in Los Santos.
But for the introduction and lvl trophies this does not work, since I leveled up, wich took some time at lvl 500+, but the trophy for lvl 50 and 100 did not pop sadly.
So other than starting a new character and doing a lot of stuff over again, I can't see a fix for this issue.

I had a look on the forum, but I saw no other reports of this issue, only people stating the auto-pop worked fine.
So am I the only one with this issue? Or are there others with the same problem and perhaps a solution?

7 minutes ago, BlackDragon said:

Like the title says, some GTA Online trophies did not pop for me on PS5 after migrating my account.
I have the platinum on PS4 and after I migrated my lvl 513 character, only a couple of the trophies auto-popped.
For example, the introduction, lvl 50 and lvl 100 trophies did not pop, but the lvl 25 trophy did. 
Some of the other trophies I could trigger after only doing 1 requirement again, like the one for doing all the activities in Los Santos.
But for the introduction and lvl trophies this does not work, since I leveled up, wich took some time at lvl 500+, but the trophy for lvl 50 and 100 did not pop sadly.
So other than starting a new character and doing a lot of stuff over again, I can't see a fix for this issue.

I had a look on the forum, but I saw no other reports of this issue, only people stating the auto-pop worked fine.
So am I the only one with this issue? Or are there others with the same problem and perhaps a solution?

In a few hours after work when I can finally play it for the first time in years I’ll give it a go and see what happens with me. I have all online trophies and am level 100+ 

@MidnightDragon I did that and the trophy did not pop ;) 
I hoped it would, since triggering some requirement for other trophies worked.
But when I got to lvl 514, wich took some time, non of the level trophies popped.

I stated this in the original post as well, but maybe not clearly, my bad.
Thanks for helping though :)

• Like 1

Something like this happened to me on PS4 when I transferred from PS3 to PS4... Is the character you sent over the first ever character you made for GTA V? This problem was prevalent for players who transferred any character that wasn't the first one they made from PS3 to PS4, maybe it is also a thing on PS5 now. 

@Sergen Yeah this is the original PS3 character I had and migrated to PS4, but I have other characters on different platforms as well.
So that might interfere perhaps, even though this was the only character I could migrate to PS5.

In the meantime I created a new character, selected the career start-up stuff and got the option to upgrade my character to rank 120 because of my original character.
I spawned in, got the introduction trophy and one DLC trophy for speding 8 million on CEO stuff, even though I only spend 3 million of the 4 available, wich was weird.
But even though I'm level 120 now on the new character, the lvl 50 and lvl 100 trophy still did not pop.
I hope it updates when I level up with this character, or complete the actual online CEO tutorial stuff.
If that happens, I'll update this post ;)

2 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

Sounds dumb but try making an all new lvl 1 character and do the initial race that acts as an introduction to the online it's what unstuck me on ps4 back in the day only had a few auto pop from PS3 made a new character did the race and everything started popping like crazy

Your not the only one, the majority didn't auto pop for me. When I migrated my character i was stuck loading for 30 mins so I closed app and when I came back on I came across the main menu to join online free mode but didn't ask me to migrate character again so wondering if that could of been the issue but that's problem not the case. Ranking up popped the rank 50 and 100, doing a mission popped 2 trophies, dlc 1 and 3 none of those popped and introduction and others, I tried sticking up a store for stick up kid and nothing. Well only time will tell but I deleted the game and reinstalling at the moment to try that. will keep everyone updated on my end 

I will leave it be for now until I know wether the rest will auto pop like intended or if im going to have to play the game like I never had the trophies and do them all over again, and to think I was more worried about story mode trophies auto popping but that went smoothly 

Edited by MoM_CallsMe_DoM
  • Like 1

The online trophies popped. But three Editor trophies didn’t for some reason..

EDIT: Just loading in my Story mode, and everything popped. After the platinum the rest of the Editior trophies popped.

Edited by StarsInYourEyez

5 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

I had this issue on steam. But I managed to work around it. If i leveled up due to mission and activities i would not get the level up ones. But if i leveled up in free roam by free roam events or the rewards (in-game online achievements), then they all popped for me. Maybe you can try the same? Dunno if it works but its better than starting all over again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

I think you messed something up on ps4. According to you trophies you never reached level 100 in gta5 on your ps3, but on ps4 you get level 100 trophy some seconds before level 50. 

I don't know how, maybe you got save transfer from xbox or got free levels from Rockstar, anyway modding is impossible on ps4, so you and your trophies are okay, so tell us please the story of your leveling up and maybe then we will see the reason why trophies didn't autopop for you.

I also see some dlc trophies didn't auto pop eather from your ps4..

1 hour ago, Merfolk said:

I think you messed something up on ps4. According to you trophies you never reached level 100 in gta5 on your ps3, but on ps4 you get level 100 trophy some seconds before level 50. 

I don't know how, maybe you got save transfer from xbox or got free levels from Rockstar, anyway modding is impossible on ps4, so you and your trophies are okay, so tell us please the story of your leveling up and maybe then we will see the reason why trophies didn't autopop for you.

Modding is available. The reason why he got the rank 50/100, seconds after it was because he did an RP glitch or someone in his lobby did it for him.

3 hours ago, MoM_CallsMe_DoM said:

Your not the only one, the majority didn't auto pop for me. When I migrated my character i was stuck loading for 30 mins so I closed app and when I came back on I came across the main menu to join online free mode but didn't ask me to migrate character again so wondering if that could of been the issue but that's problem not the case. Ranking up popped the rank 50 and 100, doing a mission popped 2 trophies, dlc 1 and 3 non of those popped and introduction and others, I tried sticking up a store for stick up kid and nothing. Well only time will tell but I deleted the game and reinstalling at the moment to try that. will keep everyone updated on my end 

Yeah I had the same after waiting for a while. A friend of mine got a black screen but also no migration conformation.
He rebooted the game and it told him the migration was still in progress, so I quit my game as well and went on to play GT7.
After an hour or so we both booted up the game, he unlocked all the trophies, but I only unlocked a couple of them.
I tried triggering Stick up Kid with him and also solo, but both did not work.
Same goes for the co-driver rally trophy, but for that we might have needed a second duo.
The level trophies, did you get those bij leveling in free roam or in a job / race? Since I tried it and it did not pop for me, but it was in a race.

2 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

I had this issue on steam. But I managed to work around it. If i leveled up due to mission and activities i would not get the level up ones. But if i leveled up in free roam by free roam events or the rewards (in-game online achievements), then they all popped for me. Maybe you can try the same? Dunno if it works but its better than starting all over again.

Thanks, I will try this when I have the time. The level up I did from 513 to 514 was in a race, so it could be the issue.

1 hour ago, Merfolk said:

You are onto something! The (first world) problem I have, is that I bought the game like 6 times, on all the platforms, so after those years i forgot wich character i transfered to what.
But now you mention it with the lvl 50 and 100 on PS4 being the same time and checking my Social Club account, I recall using my x360 character for the transfer to PS4, since it was higher level and I had more stuff unlocked, etc. After that I also used the PS4 character to transfer that to PC as well when my character was around level 350 and the game released on PC.

So that might be the issue like @Sergen already stated, with it not being the original account.

31 minutes ago, omnx-supak said:

Modding is available. The reason why he got the rank 50/100, seconds after it was because he did an RP glitch or someone in his lobby did it for him.

No that is not the case ;) @Merfolk was correct with the safe transfer from xbox.

Thanks for the help everyone! <3

Edit: typo's

Edited by BlackDragon

1 hour ago, BlackDragon said:

Yeah I had the same after waiting for a while. A friend of mine got a black screen but also no migration conformation.
He rebooted the game and it told him the migration was still in progress, so I quit my game as well and went on to play GT7.
After an hour or so we both booted up the game, he unlocked all the trophies, but I only unlocked a couple of them.
I tried triggering Stick up Kid with him and also solo, but both did not work.
Same goes for the co-driver rally trophy, but for that we might have needed a second duo.
The level trophies, did you get those bij leveling in free roam or in a job / race? Since I tried it and it did not pop for me, but it was in a race.

Thanks, I will try this when I have the time. The level up I did from 513 to 514 was in a race, so it could be the issue.

You are onto something! The (first world) problem I have, is that I bought the game like 6 times, on all the platforms, so after those years i forgot wich character i transfered to what.
But now you mention it with the lvl 50 and 100 on PS4 being the same time and checking my Social Club account, I recall using my x360 character for the transfer to PS4, since it was higher level and I had more stuff unlocked, etc. After that I also used the PS4 character to transfer that to PC as well when my character was around level 350 and the game released on PC.

So that might be the issue like @Sergen already stated, with it not being the original account.

No that is not the case ;) @Merfolk was correct with the safe transfer from xbox.

Thanks for the help everyone! <3

Edit: typo's

I did a contact mission to get the level trophies

4 hours ago, MoM_CallsMe_DoM said:

Your not the only one, the majority didn't auto pop for me. When I migrated my character i was stuck loading for 30 mins so I closed app and when I came back on I came across the main menu to join online free mode but didn't ask me to migrate character again so wondering if that could of been the issue but that's problem not the case. Ranking up popped the rank 50 and 100, doing a mission popped 2 trophies, dlc 1 and 3 non of those popped and introduction and others, I tried sticking up a store for stick up kid and nothing. Well only time will tell but I deleted the game and reinstalling at the moment to try that. will keep everyone updated on my end 

Everything is all over the place I would just wait to see if there's a fix, what I've done so far has popped trophies one by one but stick up kid didn't pop for holding up a store, and for online introduction trophy I made a new character to pop that

Edited by MoM_CallsMe_DoM

12 hours ago, MoM_CallsMe_DoM said:

I did a contact mission to get the level trophies

Everything is all over the place I would just wait to see if there's a fix, what I've done so far has popped trophies one by one but stick up kid didn't pop for holding up a store, and for online introduction trophy I made a new character to pop that

I just robbed all 20 stores on the new character and got the trophy for it, so I think that's your only option for that one.
Since I also tried to rob a store with my high level character and it did not pop, just like you had.

1 hour ago, BlackDragon said:

I just robbed all 20 stores on the new character and got the trophy for it, so I think that's your only option for that one.
Since I also tried to rob a store with my high level character and it did not pop, just like you had.

Well it looks like everything has to be done but thanks for the info on having to rob all 20 stores again

Update: I just got the level 50 and 100 trophies after trying multiple methods and losing my sanity.
The method that worked for me in the end was getting free roam RP from doing VIP work, like @Gr4de_04 suggested.
Doing contact missions, activities, races (even free roam ones), etc did not trigger the trophies, even though some people had success with that method.

Thanks everyone for the help! <3 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Radford999 said:

All mine auto popped just fine. I had one single player trophy auto pop which was the stunt jump trophy. But that’s single player so that was weird lol. 

It’s not weird because you could do that trophy either offline or online, there are a couple of them like that.

13 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

Update: I just got the level 50 and 100 trophies after trying multiple methods and losing my sanity.
The method that worked for me in the end was getting free roam RP from doing VIP work, like @Gr4de_04 suggested.
Doing contact missions, activities, races (even free roam ones), etc did not trigger the trophies, even though some people had success with that method.

Thanks everyone for the help! <3 

Glad I could help ^_^

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LMafia7 said:

Half my online trophies for gta V didn’t auto pop I’m missing half of them and ones being the most important. Any solution?

Can you specify which ones did not not autopop? Assuming you were rank 100 already and completed all of the online trophies on PS4, they should have all popped on PS5.