Trophy Thoughts. (No platinum; Probably GOTY)

MiserySQRL

3 minutes ago, LastRideII said:

This is a PVP game?

The game is mainly PvE, but the PvP mode is called Brave Battles where there are trophies for. It's an auto battler PvP so its not bad, but with how few tries you get per day the trophy for 250 wins will take weeks assuming you win every one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Danielfb323 said:

The game is mainly PvE, but the PvP mode is called Brave Battles where there are trophies for. It's an auto battler PvP so its not bad, but with how few tries you get per day the trophy for 250 wins will take weeks assuming you win every one. 

Damn... I'll pass then. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

So i had completely forgotten that at the lowest ranks of PvP the game has you exclusively play against really weak AI opponents. Getting one or two characters to max level and using the in game currency to play PvP would mean you can reasonably get the 100% in a couple hours. But obviously if you want to actually play the game I wouldn't recommend using the game's currency for PvP.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darkevilsasuke18 said:

If I put my mobile account on to it will all the trophies unlock at once 

You unfortunately can't link your mobile account to PS4/PS5. Unless they update it you start from the beginning with a fresh account.

• Like 1

Coming from someone passingly familiar with the game, this is about as grindy as I expected...but wow, wow they really didn't give a shit with those trophy icons, lmao. This is the new second place to Just Cause 3's list.

Since it's free and I'm a huge fan of the series, might take this up eventually, we'll see. Don't plan on spending any real money on it, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xillynoc said:

Coming from someone passingly familiar with the game, this is about as grindy as I expected...

It’s not really that grindy, I expected them to put get 1000 characters, have 10 characters at max transcendence / link slot level 20, acquire 365 login days or something close to it considering the nature of the game.

This list is disappointing for those who play the game a lot, but for those who don’t, 100% can be achieved in 3 hours. 

• Like 4

So from what i can tell I know how they did it As I'm on 20+ battles now.

Even though you've run out of the red scrolls and have to wait 2 hours to recharge. You can spend a spirit orb to continue the Brave Battles. So if you have over 250 you just keep using the spirit orbs 1 at a time.

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I mean, have you seen GT7's trophy icons?

looks

...wow. Yeah, no, that's bad...but at least they made a slightly different icon for the different rarities, even the plat. Meanwhile, I'm half-certain Just Cause 2's trophy icons were outright placeholders that the team couldn't be assed to remove before the game launched. It's the worst by far.

• Like 1