Chaos difficulty

6 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

No it isn't available in the beginning. Hopefully after beating the game.

Chaos is hard as hell if you dont go in prepared, but with the sheer amount of disgusting items available, I'm sure it gets much easier. I tried doing the final mission on Chaos fresh after clearing the game and the final boss was one-shotting me with every single attack haha

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

No wonder it was already done. What a joke this plat is going to be

Still unsure if the "clear all missions" trophy applies to *just* normal or normal + chaos, because if you have to clear all missions on chaos, it might be a little rough . . . some of those later missions aren't nothing to fuck with unless you get geared out 

either way, should be able to confirm sometime very soon 

1 minute ago, VerseEnComa said:

Still unsure if the "clear all missions" trophy applies to *just* normal or normal + chaos, because if you have to clear all missions on chaos, it might be a little rough . . . some of those later missions aren't nothing to fuck with unless you get geared out 

either way, should be able to confirm sometime very soon 

Are some missions only unlockable on CHAOS? That would offset it for sure. It would also explain why that trophy hasn't been obtained yet

Just now, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Are some missions only unlockable on CHAOS? That would offset it for sure. It would also explain why that trophy hasn't been obtained yet

It doesn't look like there's any Chaos-exclusive missions, but I could be wrong. My best suggestion would be unlock the level 200 Chaos mission and then farm bats for some ilevel 200 gear before tackling some of this mode

2 minutes ago, VerseEnComa said:

It doesn't look like there's any Chaos-exclusive missions, but I could be wrong. My best suggestion would be unlock the level 200 Chaos mission and then farm bats for some ilevel 200 gear before tackling some of this mode

I mean there's no way this is going to be that difficult of a plat no matter what. Gear will offset the difficulty, I guess it's just gross to think that there's a glitch to further offset the difficulty and I hope they address it

9 minutes ago, VerseEnComa said:

Looks like you're going to need to finish every mission on Chaos difficulty for the platinum . . . I've cleared everything on Hard and I didn't get a trophy pop

Hopefully you won't have to clear every difficulty tier, but I doubt that at least. 

You did Hard difficulty, not Chaos difficulty..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

You did Hard difficulty, not Chaos difficulty..

To clarify, there are two trophies:

One is Strangers' Memories ("Completed every side mission"." This is the one I'm referring to here that I thought I've done and didn't get the pop.

There is another trophy, Origin of True Chaos ("Completed the game on CHAOS difficulty"), but this one seems to be bugged as others have reported getting the trophy from just one mission on Chaos

Turns out, there are actually some hidden missions. For example, there is a side mission that you can unlock in Refrin Wetlands: right after the waterfall where you have to change the weather, there's a spot with one of those Buttholes of Darkness and a Griffon Queen. once you clear that room, you can drop off a small spot to the right and there's a pathway that leads to a cave, and in there you can find a Stranger's Memory that unlocks a side mission at Chaos Shrine. 

Based off the plot, I'm guessing there are at least 4 of these; they're probably what we need for the "complete all side missions" trophy. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

It can be any mission.

so i did the tutorial and offcourse that didnt count for chaos so i tried to do the first real main mission but i was only level 120 while recomended 130 i backed out switched to easy,casual and it popped by doing a sidemission on easy casual. so i now have beaten the game on chaos by playing on easy. it was a sidemission i didnt do yet if that helps for other people trying to replicate what i did

1 hour ago, luckyegg said:

so i did the tutorial and offcourse that didnt count for chaos so i tried to do the first real main mission but i was only level 120 while recomended 130 i backed out switched to easy,casual and it popped by doing a sidemission on easy casual. so i now have beaten the game on chaos by playing on easy. it was a sidemission i didnt do yet if that helps for other people trying to replicate what i did

so i just did the same but i grinded a sidemission to farm crystals. i spended it on the very last mission to unlock level 200 speedrunned until the endboss return to worldmap by pressing options after i died then finished a level 8 mission on easy casual now i got the level 200 chaos trophy

Edited by luckyegg

18 hours ago, luckyegg said:

so i just did the same but i grinded a sidemission to farm crystals. i spended it on the very last mission to unlock level 200 speedrunned until the endboss return to worldmap by pressing options after i died then finished a level 8 mission on easy casual now i got the level 200 chaos trophy

This is not working for me. When you say options, you mean abort the mission or going back to the tile screen? Also, was the level 8 mission a new one for you? 

Edit: It worked. When you die against the endboss instead of continue just press return to the world map. Thank you Luckyegg! 

Edited by Tosnightmare
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tosnightmare said:

This is not working for me. When you say options, you mean abort the mission or going back to the tile screen? Also, was the level 8 mission a new one for you? 

Edit: It worked. When you die against the endboss instead of continue just press return to the world map. Thank you Luckyegg! 

yeah sorry i meant return to the worldmap,when u die like u just found out