Can you transfer just online trophies

SonOfaGodKilla

You sure can. If you just go straight into multiplayer with your saved data from Rockstar Social they will autopop. From there you can just start a new game on single player. It'll ask you if you want to migrate your saved data for the story and you can just hit no. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BAW2011 said:

You sure can. If you just go straight into multiplayer with your saved data from Rockstar Social they will autopop. From there you can just start a new game on single player. It'll ask you if you want to migrate your saved data for the story and you can just hit no. 

Do you know of it's possible to get the migrate screen again after initially hitting no? I want to replay the SP without autopopping to begin with, but once I finish the missions I might want to load my PS4 save in to autopop the collectable trophies, is that possible, or is it a use it or lose it the first time it asks?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TrannosaurusBex said:

Do you know of it's possible to get the migrate screen again after initially hitting no? I want to replay the SP without autopopping to begin with, but once I finish the missions I might want to load my PS4 save in to autopop the collectable trophies, is that possible, or is it a use it or lose it the first time it asks?

No you can do it after: 

1. Pause the game.
  2. Navigate to the Game tab.
  3. Select Download Save Game.
  4. Sign into your Rockstar Games Social Club account.
  5. Follow the on-screen steps to select and download your GTA V save game. An on-screen notification will appear once your download completes.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Hold on, can we get the single player trophies to auto pop without buying/ ever going into the single player? 

No. I haven’t bought the SP portion yet, but somehow booting up GTA online did auto pop 3 single player trophies for me (along with all the online trophies)

Edited by Larzz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DanTheMan1999 said:

No you can do it after: 

1. Pause the game.
  2. Navigate to the Game tab.
  3. Select Download Save Game.
  4. Sign into your Rockstar Games Social Club account.
  5. Follow the on-screen steps to select and download your GTA V save game. An on-screen notification will appear once your download completes.

Can I link Social Club without Single Player trophies auto-popping?

3 hours ago, Larzz said:

No. I haven’t bought the SP portion yet, but somehow booting up GTA online did auto pop 3 single player trophies for me (along with all the online trophies)

Those 3 trophies you earned can be received in the online mode as well, that's why they popped

@SwitchbladeAliYes you can, the single player only auto-pops if you upload your single player save from the in-game uploader on the ps4 version, and then downloading it on the ps5 version in-game

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if I can play the majority of single player, get whatever trophies come naturally, even go out of my way to get some of them, but then later download my saved file to auto-pop the annoying ones like the 70 gold medals and collectibles?

I kind of want to replay the single player and get some of the funner trophies along the way, but I definitely do not want to do some of the more annoying and grindy ones for a third time. 

Edited by ArcadeJedi

So i accepted whatever it was when i started Online and like 4 trophies popped, which was the 4 i unl0ocked on the PS4 version. Does this mean that my single player trophies will also pop when i load into singleplayer? I have all SP trophies on PS4 but i really really don't want to autopop them.

I really want to avoid that since i want to 100% SP again.

12 hours ago, ArcadeJedi said:

Does anyone know if I can play the majority of single player, get whatever trophies come naturally, even go out of my way to get some of them, but then later download my saved file to auto-pop the annoying ones like the 70 gold medals and collectibles?

I kind of want to replay the single player and get some of the funner trophies along the way, but I definitely do not want to do some of the more annoying and grindy ones for a third time. 

I uploaded a save which was missing the 70 golds, so i could play the sp for that trophy, but after downloaden the save that trophy also popped,  i'm guessing they take the 'trophy' Info from socialclub, and pop the earned trophies as they are listed over there.

So what you should do, is earn those trophies you want, and then download your save, which will pop all remaining trophies 

• Like 2