Do this if you want to know which trophies will auto-pop.

omnx-supak

EDIT: if your platinum doesn’t show on social club don’t worry, I think that it’s because if you don’t have 100% it shows the ‘’platinum’’ as incomplete as the accomplishment says earn all trophies.

From my understanding, there now has been reports of people saying they didn’t earn all trophies.

People apparently not earning the rank trophies and people that don’t have registered that they finished the doomsday heist challenges.

You have to go to Social Club.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Then go to your accomplishments.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/accomplishments

I am nearly 100% sure all the trophies that you have there will be the trophies that you will pop.

I suspect this because I know someone who did a couple glitches to earn a few trophies for the online. The trophies popped on his console. But since the glitch progress is temporary when he restarted the game all progress was reverted.

Social Club still managed to register some of those accomplishments/trophies but even though he used all the same saves, he didn’t get the trophies listed on his PSN but the ones listed on Social Club.

Edited by omnx-supak
Grammar
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Best part is, that I've got all trophies on Social Club, except the Platinum One 1f606.png

Do not worry, this was the case for me too.

I don’t have the Platinum on Social Club but I suspect that is because I don’t have all the doomsday and heist trophies.

I’ve played on my PS5 and I got the platinum trophy too.

Edited by omnx-supak
  • Like 1

So... this brings up something that I was wondering because I don't have my story save from 2015 anymore.

Does the game check your socialclub achievements instead of the actual save file? Because then people like me could autopop the story without having the original save.

This is something that has been made before, where even if you transfer a brand new save file from PS4 to PS5, it would still pop all the trophies you had prior, by checking them on PSN or something like that. I think both spiderman games and FF7R work like this.

If someone can test this out, would be very useful for those who don't have their ancient saves anymore.

EDIT: As other have confirmed already, I was able to pop every story trophy just by transfering a brand new file :dance:

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, MoM_CallsMe_DoM said:

It says I have 77/78 trophies completed.  smh

What trips me out is all the trophies on the social club say I unlocked them march 14th 2022 but most trophies never auto popped for me on the ps5

Are you sure this isn't the case of ps5 not showing the trophies unlocked? Check this thread

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98540-trophies-popping-but-not-unlocking-for-some-reason-on-ps5/

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

So... this brings up something that I was wondering because I don't have my story save from 2015 anymore.

Does the game check your socialclub achievements instead of the actual save file? Because then people like me could autopop the story without having the original save.

This is something that has been made before, where even if you transfer a brand new save file from PS4 to PS5, it would still pop all the trophies you had prior, by checking them on PSN or something like that. I think both spiderman games and FF7R work like this.

If someone can test this out, would be very useful for those who don't have their ancient saves anymore.

I hope someone can check this too. 

I lost my ps5 Story save game too. :(

35 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Only thing that unlocked for me was Los Santos Customs, Pimp My Sidearm and Show Off and almost all online trophies besides a few in editor dlc. Those first three could be done in both singleplayer or online before though.

1 hour ago, DanielMcGiveron said:

Is says I have 77/78 the Platinum trophy is the only one that is not unlocked which is strange... will all the trophies pop for me on PS5?

That's what it was saying for me and all trophies unlocked. It says 77/78 on ps5 as well, it is just not recognising the platinum it seems

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarsInYourEyez said:

Hello everyone, I can confirm that if you lost your game save on PS4 (Story mode) but you actually got the platinum, then the platinum will also pop on the PS5 regardless if you lost your save! I lost my PS4 story save also, played the first mission on PS4, uploaded this to the cloud. Started my PS5 Story, and Migrated that mission 1 save from the PS4, and everything popped.

Hope this clears up.

I need to play the first Mission on ps4? 

I dont have a ps4 anymore. So i hope they Pop without. 

1 hour ago, albysuperx said:

Do I need to buy GTA 5 to autopop story trophies or GTA Online is good enough?

Yeah you gotta buy GTA 5 to autopop all the story trophies. Online is not good enough since you don’t have access to story to download your save.

4 minutes ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

How can i open the social Club ingame? 

My Story trophies didnt Pop wothout a save. 

I don’t think you can (correct me if I’m wrong). Just go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ and login using PlayStation. Once you do, you have to upload your PS4 save and download it on PS5 for the trophies to pop.

6 minutes ago, Apocasyx said:

I don’t think you can (correct me if I’m wrong). Just go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ and login using PlayStation. Once you do, you have to upload your PS4 save and download it on PS5 for the trophies to pop.

The Problem is i lost my Story save and dont have a ps4 anymore. 

The guy above us say:

Hello everyone, I can confirm that if you lost your game save on PS4 (Story mode) but you actually got the platinum, then the platinum will also pop on the PS5 regardless if you lost your save!

So i dont have a ps4 anymore.

What now? In social Club i have 100% for the Story and All trophies. 

1 minute ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

The Problem is i lost my Story save and dont have a ps4 anymore. 

The guy above us say:

Hello everyone, I can confirm that if you lost your game save on PS4 (Story mode) but you actually got the platinum, then the platinum will also pop on the PS5 regardless if you lost your save!

So i dont have a ps4 anymore.

What now? In social Club i have 100% for the Story and All trophies. 

You don’t need to literally play on a PS4, you just need to play the PS4 version. Do you have a PS5 and the PS4 version of the game? That’s good enough.

now that I started a new story save (since I lost the old one), my progress reset on R* club, does that mean trophies won't auto pop when I upload it :( ? No idea why it reset, when I go to accomplishments I still see all earned trophies.

Is the auto pop triggered by accomplishments or progression on R* club?

Edited by timpurnat