Trophy Thoughts

If it's an identical list to the PS3 version, then it will probably be about a 7/10 difficulty (and about 50 hours) based on the guide on this site for that list.

Suffice to say, I don't think I'll ever get the plat. I'm probably not even going to attempt getting close to it. Really looking forward to the game. I didn't get a PS3 until late 2021, and decided to wait to play P4AU until it released on PS4.

It's the same as ps3 stack so it will be pretty decent, nothing out of the ordinary. 

What will be tricky will be reaching rank C, now that the online will be populated. As for all trials for one character... Either go Margaret (if they add her in the game) or Shadow Labrys. 

If only they added the DLC trophies as well, for some extra spice :(

• Like 3

at least the Adachi and Marie challenges aren't included with the game, that would have sucked.

5 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

the only thing that is really different is golden arena they made the stages double the length

this definitely evens it out, that sounds painful.

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Why has this come to PS4 about 8 years later? Quite strange.

It's not even a remaster, well i don't think at least.

I think it's most likely because Persona 5 exploded the franchise in the west and now people have an interest in playing previous entries in the franchise. 

Hence why Persona 4 Golden got ported to PC and now we're getting P4AU on PC, Switch and PS4.

Wouldn't be surprised if more follow suit e.g. Persona 3.

• Like 2

Really looking forward to it :P wanted to play the ps3 version for a while but couldn’t find it anywhere and it’s not available in the PS Store sadly (at least not in EU) so I’m excited to finally get to play it ^^ now is just hoping that Golden will get to PS4/PS5 too… and maybe 1-3… but not holding my breath for that ^^’

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tathie_Tath said:

wanted to play the ps3 version for a while but couldn't find it anywhere and it’s not available in the PS Store sadly (at least not in EU)

Not being able to find it Physical, sure, it was a 2014 Release from memory ? (so after PS4 was out) and pretty sure it had a low print run like other Atlus titles at the time.

The Digital Version on PS3 must have been removed in the last couple years cause it was available Digitally in EU (we share the same general store here in Australia, if anything we have a few less games, for various reasons of course, compared to the rest of EU/PAL Territories) and it was one of the last PlayStation Plus free games before they stopped doing PS3/PSVita games through that service.

This is why you ALWAYS redeem the free games guys, you never know if you might want to play it later so you may as well add it and be safe... I also just don't get people who skip some of them, that's your money that you're wasting right there since it's HUNDREDS of dollars worth of Software you're givin' at no additional cost and makes the subscription pay for itself 100× over ? ? 

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

14 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Not being able to find it Physical, sure, it was a 2014 Release from memory 1f914.png (so after PS4 was out) and pretty sure it had a low print run like other Atlus titles at the time.

The Digital Version on PS3 must have been removed in the last couple years cause it was available Digitally in EU (we share the same general store here in Australia, if anything we have a few less games, for various reasons of course, compared to the rest of EU/PAL Territories) and it was one of the last PlayStation Plus free games before they stopped doing PS3/PSVita games through that service.

This is why you ALWAYS redeem the free games guys, you never know if you might want to play it later so you may as well add it and be safe... I also just don't get people who skip some of them, that's your money that you're wasting right there since it's HUNDREDS of dollars worth of Software you're givin' at no additional cost and makes the subscription pay for itself 100× over 1f602.png

I always redeem the ps+ games too and I don’t have that… I started with PS4 at least half a year before they stopped with the PS3 and vita titles and I don’t have it ^^’ it was either before I started with ps+ or else it wasn’t the same ps+ titles for everyone :/ dunno if EU and Australia have the same ps+ titles tho 

on the other hand maybe it was less time I had it before they stopped with PS3 and vita… I got Steins;Gate through it that I remember and Sterederen and some others

(I checked and it was October 2018 I started ps+ and gotten every free game since then and nope don’t have it :P this game was ps+ back in March 2016… so no it isn’t ‘just before’ they stopped with ps3 games unless you with one of the last games mean over 2 years before)

Edited by Tathie_Tath

12 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just a heads up for people going for it: there is a subtle change in the game....

Since it is the arcade version port, the game has new balance - especially Supers are hit hard by the nerf bat. All the super moves in the game do significantly less damage now.

My point is: Margaret, Adachi and Marie Challenge 25 solutions no longer work because of the damage reduction for supers. I tested all known solution I could find for them as well as the ones I always used on ps3 and all of them lack a good chunk of damage. Means people have to come out with new, probably way more difficult solutions for those 3 easy dlc chars #25s. As an example - the piss easy #25 solution for Margaret which did over 6000 damage by performing basically 5 moves now only does around 4.8-5K damage, don't remember the exact number.

For time being Shadow Labrys is the character to go since her #25 is not a damage specific one but combining 2 Brutal Impacts - her old solutions still work.

If you ever do find an alternative for either of those 3, hmu.

On 17.3.2022 at 0:22 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

If you ever do find an alternative for either of those 3, hmu.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not even planing on searching for new solutions :D I am not especially into this game, it is fine but I play mainly street fighter, so not gonna spend any more time on the game after I got the plat.