Trophies not showing

As of right now I have 2 trophies earned in this game, the thing is it doesn't show up in my profile on this site or for my firend's.

When you look at my games from another profile it says i've played but it doesn't show the trophies earned.

As for my list in PSNProfiles, is marks with the blue H and says that I have 2 hidden trophies.

I've checked and I don´t have any hidden games and the privacy settings says that everyone can look at my trophies and games, I don´t have any problem with any other game except for this one.

I think I used to hide Warzone from my library but I unhide It not log ago.

I will appreciate any help

Edited by Necrown_69

4 minutes ago, Necrown_69 said:

As of right now I have 2 trophies earned in this game, the thing is it doesn't show up in my profile on this site or for my firend's.

When you look at my games from another profile it says i've played but it doesn't show the trophies earned.

As for my list in PSNProfiles, is marks with the blue H and says that I have 2 hidden trophies.

I've checked and I don´t have any hidden games and the privacy settings says that everyone can look at my trophies and games, I don´t have any problem with any other game except for this one.

I will appreciate any help

Please check the existing thread on this topic for the instructions for what to do. Post in that thread with any updates: