Ten out of Ten trophy

Nav_Nav69

12 minutes ago, Nav_Nav69 said:

i used melee katana from the start of the game until the very ending. doing all of the NCPD scanner,gigs,cyberpsyco etc.. and IM STILL NOT LEVEL 20 BLADES. whats even the point of getting the last skill if i don't have anything to use it on lol.

Not upgrading the main attribute prevents you from earning further skill xp. If your Reflexes skill is not already level 20, you will not ever reach lvl 20 in any of the sub-skills.

If it is lvl 20, you should just farm by fast traveling to populated areas back and forth.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 3:56 PM, Apocasy said:

You’re better off maxing out crafting. It’s way easier and faster.

This is what I did. My crafting skill was already at level 11 through natural progression and I had plenty of money saved for Autojock that it was super easy to just craft legendary weapons over and over as well as upgrading common materials to uncommon, uncommon to rare, and so on. I'd buy out everything at the junk shop, craft, wait 24 hours, repeat, dismantling what I crafted when necessary. Took about 45 minutes.

I believe I had to spend about $350,000 in total to have enough crafting materials. But that's just a rough guess, I wasn't really paying attention.

Edited by Sonic204

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, Chron-o-John said:

Does anybody know what is the best method After Patch 1.6? The one in the Guide has been patched. :(

crafting skill. Like other have mentioned. Craft dismantle buy necessary crafting materials rinse repeat       

10 hours ago, Chron-o-John said:

Thanks, is there Any yt video i could use for reference?

no need for a YouTube video. It’s simple just make a manual save before spending points because you will need your crafting skill at 20. Craft anything or everything, dismantle them to get your crafting materials back. Buy crafting materials if needed. You will see your crafting leveling up as you craft or dismantle. The only thing is be sure to have a manual save before you do any of that so when you get your trophy you can load back your save and get back your skill points and anything you might have lost crafting. Hope it helps. Good luck. 

• Like 1

There are 2 ways before the 10 out of 10 has been patched.

1. Quickhack (Disarming mines at Edgewood Farm [River Ward's Side Quest] - autosave [before entering the barn] and reload. It will re-activate all your mines.

2. Crafting - The easiest as long as you have the components.

• 4 weeks later...

I got it quickhacking, naturally it was my highest level and by the end I was basically fighting exclusively with it. And for a time I had xp for it not counting since I wasn’t leveling it up. So if you focus more on it you should get that without needing to grind really. I got to 20 from 18 clearing out the rest of the NCPD missions. It’s actually really fast to clear stealth stuff with it. I didn’t realize it would work until the clean up phase so had I known I would’ve used it a lot more often in the main game.

• Like 1