Post Your Desktop

Dreakon139

Side, your background is awesome. What is that from?

It's Ziggs from League of Legends. Here's the link to the wallpaper if you want it.

Also, if you want to sign up and play the game (it's free), use my link, if you play till level 5, it will help me a lot. (it'll give you some bonuses as well)

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f462e46921b2450214006

Here's my new desktop, it's Veigar, again, from League of Legends.

Bmn05e.png

It's Ziggs from League of Legends. Here's the link to the wallpaper if you want it.

Also, if you want to sign up and play the game (it's free), use my link, if you play till level 5, it will help me a lot.

http://signup.league...6921b2450214006

I already have an account and used to be very good with Kennan.. haven't played in a while though. Same username there as I have here.

Holy shit that's gorgeous *Frantically searches the google to work out how to get his to look like this*

Download Rainmeter if you want the widgets ;) Mine aren't stock though, I got them from DeviantArt but I can't remember from who or where.

417.jpg

I made this wallpaper with screenshots I captured from the Persona 4 Anime... Of course, I own nothing... (My current wallpaper is another screenshot from the same anime... however, I added text and I wasn't to clear if it was site appropriate...) Sorry, if its a little bright... :blink:

(I didn't know how to post the screenshot straight from my computer, I tried but the pic failed to appear... so I had to upload it to another site first, in order to get a URL... sorry...)

It looks very similar to the dynamic theme I downloaded on my PS3 from Journey. If that red character is from Journey, then there's your answer. :)

Edit: Totally is.

No, I didn't mean the wallpaper. I was talking about the taskbar, the icons and everything is different, but it looks like Windows 7.

Doesn't look like 7 to me.... maybe its 8.

DAMMIT, SPARKY, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!??!??!!!!???!!!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha, OK calm down it is Windows 7 all i did was change the file icons that i have pinned to the taskbar, i used these but there is loads more on DA

Plus for the start button i used this start orb changer to change the orb to this there also a few of these on DA aswell

NEOO1E.jpg

What a beautiful wallpaper. I am really thinking that Skyrim will be my next platium project after Resistance 2. It just reminds me of Lord of the Rings, which is the kind of atmosphere that I love to sink myself in. That and WWII!

What a beautiful wallpaper. I am really thinking that Skyrim will be my next platium project after Resistance 2. It just reminds me of Lord of the Rings, which is the kind of atmosphere that I love to sink myself in. That and WWII!

FYI thats orenjis wallpaper...

• 1 month later...