Post Your Desktop

Dreakon139

I recently rotated one of my monitors so it's vertical now. Why? Well, I was looking at this list I put together for a game I've been playing, but it was getting annoying scrolling back & forth looking for stuff... so instead of making the font a little smaller so it'd all fit on the screen (like a rational person would), I just rotated my entire monitor by -90 degrees (which also required me to "modify" the stand). xD

Anyways, here's the result (obviously I had to find a new image to use on the one monitor, but I went ahead & changed both). :P

bARXgfx.png

• Like 1

I recently rotated one of my monitors so it's vertical now. Why? Well, I was looking at this list I put together for a game I've been playing, but it was getting annoying scrolling back & forth looking for stuff... so instead of making the font a little smaller so it'd all fit on the screen (like a rational person would), I just rotated my entire monitor by -90 degrees (which also required me to "modify" the stand). xD

Anyways, here's the result (obviously I had to find a new image to use on the one monitor, but I went ahead & changed both). :P

bARXgfx.png

I see that in the vertical image. :devil:

Enjoying ourselves some war music are we?

• 2 weeks later...