Post Your Desktop

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dual-screen setup on my desktop PC. The second monitor on the left is slightly smaller than the main one in the center.

Also, bummer, I noticed I'm one of the few still running on Windows 7. Oh, well...

reSjPnn.png

I rotate the images on a weekly/monthly whenever I feel like it basis with a bazillion of similar images I have on my hard drive.

What?! Surprised that my background is not Felicia-related? Well... She does appear there every now and then.  ^_^

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Also, bummer, I noticed I'm one of the few still running on Windows 7. Oh, well...

reSjPnn.png

I have mine to dual boot win7 and 10, plus a Ubuntu linux distribution. 

Best of all worlds 

• Like 1

A9ONbcy.jpg

Nope, monitor sizes still don't match... ? I got rid of my smaller one & just started using my old TV for a secondary monitor, so now it's bigger than my main. xD That top image is just temporary, but will probably be there till I finish Mugen Souls... I must burn it into my memory. Dg4Gw6V.png

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

What?! Surprised that my background is not Felicia-related? Well... She does appear there every now and then.  ^_^

Honestly I was fine with 7, but I was forced to upgrade so I could use PS4 Remote Play on it. ? Really the only thing I like better about 10 is the fast start-up time (15-20 seconds for me), most of the newer/fancy additions to it I found annoying, so I disabled most of it. :P 

As long as you keep at least 1 catgirl &/or similar on the screen at all times, you are forgiven. XD onion head

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Honestly I was fine with 7, but I was forced to upgrade so I could use PS4 Remote Play on it. 1f615.png Really the only thing I like better about 10 is the fast start-up time (15-20 seconds for me), most of the newer/fancy additions to it I found annoying, so I disabled most of it. :P 

As long as you keep at least 1 catgirl &/or similar on the screen at all times, you are forgiven. XD onion head

Windows 10 is pretty good. My wife has it on a Sony Laptop she got some time ago and I really liked not only how it looks but how fast it performs. Miles better than the disaster that was Windows 8. I do agree some of the additions are kind of annoying but she actually liked them. My desktop PC on the other side is truly ancient, that's why I haven't jumped to 10 lol She can barely handle 7 xD I'm needing an upgrade like seriously. :facepalm:

Catgirls 4 Life!!! :awesome:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...