Dreakon139

Post Your Desktop

997 posts in this topic

It's not much but here's mine. Big fan of Star Wars and Coruscant is one of my favorite planets. Also feel free to add me on Steam anyone if you have one, SimplyCody13 or just Simply Cody, my gamerpic is of the Fallout boy. I don't mind, though I play a lot of SPs but I do have a few MPs. Not at ready to launch though.

Image may contain: sky and night

Well after upgrading to Windows 10 (from 7), I think I'm finally about done fixing everything up. ^_^ Although I tweaked so much stuff, it's basically a Windows 7 clone now (the main thing being that horrible start menu, that was a huge eyesore). xD 

VmGLWz3.png

o9madra.png

As for the wallpapers, it cycles through 100+ images (those are just 2 of my favorites). :P 

I've been using a wallpaper from my favorite 2017 movie. Blade Runner 2049

blade-runner-2049-image.jpg

DS4VHhF.jpg

I have a dual-screen setup on my desktop PC. The second monitor on the left is slightly smaller than the main one in the center.

Also, bummer, I noticed I'm one of the few still running on Windows 7. Oh, well...

reSjPnn.png

I rotate the images on a weekly/monthly whenever I feel like it basis with a bazillion of similar images I have on my hard drive.

What?! Surprised that my background is not Felicia-related? Well... She does appear there every now and then.  ^_^

31 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Also, bummer, I noticed I'm one of the few still running on Windows 7. Oh, well...

reSjPnn.png

I have mine to dual boot win7 and 10, plus a Ubuntu linux distribution. 

Best of all worlds 

A9ONbcy.jpg

Nope, monitor sizes still don't match... 😑 I got rid of my smaller one & just started using my old TV for a secondary monitor, so now it's bigger than my main. xD That top image is just temporary, but will probably be there till I finish Mugen Souls... I must burn it into my memory. Dg4Gw6V.png

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

What?! Surprised that my background is not Felicia-related? Well... She does appear there every now and then.  ^_^

Honestly I was fine with 7, but I was forced to upgrade so I could use PS4 Remote Play on it. 😕 Really the only thing I like better about 10 is the fast start-up time (15-20 seconds for me), most of the newer/fancy additions to it I found annoying, so I disabled most of it. :P 

As long as you keep at least 1 catgirl &/or similar on the screen at all times, you are forgiven. XD onion head

18 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Honestly I was fine with 7, but I was forced to upgrade so I could use PS4 Remote Play on it. 1f615.png Really the only thing I like better about 10 is the fast start-up time (15-20 seconds for me), most of the newer/fancy additions to it I found annoying, so I disabled most of it. :P 

As long as you keep at least 1 catgirl &/or similar on the screen at all times, you are forgiven. XD onion head

Windows 10 is pretty good. My wife has it on a Sony Laptop she got some time ago and I really liked not only how it looks but how fast it performs. Miles better than the disaster that was Windows 8. I do agree some of the additions are kind of annoying but she actually liked them. My desktop PC on the other side is truly ancient, that's why I haven't jumped to 10 lol She can barely handle 7 xD I'm needing an upgrade like seriously. :facepalm:

Catgirls 4 Life!!! :awesome:

WjbnjHn.png

Yep. I have software called fences that hides all icons on double click. About as minimalistic as you could get and it's brilliant. Win to bring up hidden taskbar. 

Edited by Grindroid