Crest Bearer Trophy

45 minutes ago, YesImAPwnda said:

There is a sidemission which unlocks this feature for the smithy. Think it was the sidemission called „Indigo Memories: The Stabbed“.

Oh dang, don't think I have that one! I just have Indigo Memories: The Deceived and Indigo Memories: The Trapped. 

2 hours ago, K3RBH said:

If you know where to get this side mission mind telling me where did you get it 

It's unlocked in the postgame. 

On an unrelated note, I checked the platinum owner of both people that got the platinum trophy on PS4 and both hacked it. Not sure how you report that these days.

11 hours ago, K3RBH said:

If you know where to get this side mission mind telling me where did you get it 

you can find the pink orb in the last playable mission. I don't know the english name for it, but that was the map where you had to go through three teleporters. The sphere was to the left of the starting point, where you had to go through the first pink door. This should unlock the side mission which gives you the possibility to unlock the third blacksmith key to get the Trophy.

49 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

you can find the pink orb in the last playable mission. I don't know the english name for it, but that was the map where you had to go through three teleporters. The sphere was to the left of the starting point, where you had to go through the first pink door. This should unlock the side mission which gives you the possibility to unlock the third blacksmith key to get the Trophy.

Thank you for the tip about it being in the left area. I finally found it. :)

Edited by BloodGodAlucard
updated info

14 hours ago, SomeGuyNamedKai said:

On an unrelated note, I checked the platinum owner of both people that got the platinum trophy on PS4 and both hacked it. Not sure how you report that these days.

their list look fine to me, in what way were they cheating?

If it’s auto-pop at the beginning, demo data carries over.

14 hours ago, SomeGuyNamedKai said:

Just so you know, you can actually auto-pop this game backwards. So if you do the plat normally on PS5, you can upload your save to the PS4 version and auto-pop that list. That is the explination for the 1 min completion times on the PS4 list. 

• Like 1

Terra Tortura Orb: Face the Boss room, go left and up the rope through an archway. Kill the trash  there and look down the holes to see the orb and drop down. 

If you haven’t dropped the rope, start at the beginning of the area and take left archway until you drop the rope down, then turn around and do the above.

7 hours ago, ThirdAwakening said:

Terra Tortura Orb: Face the Boss room, go left and up the rope through an archway. Kill the trash  there and look down the holes to see the orb and drop down. 

If you haven’t dropped the rope, start at the beginning of the area and take left archway until you drop the rope down, then turn around and do the above.

OMG...... Thank you so much!