3 cafe trophies bugged while playing second version of the game

TaggumAndBaggum

There is a massive problem circulating where you cannot get the begin your first menu, complete your first menu or finale trophies to pop if you have already earned them on another version of the game. 

For example I have all of the trophies on the ps4 version except for the three legendary cars, yet on the ps5 version it is impossible to get the three cafe menu trophies to unlock, nothing will trigger them be it redoing tasks, watching credits completing the final tournament again etc. People need to raise this concern with the devs and hopefully they can fix it asap as they did with the bugged rain license trophy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TaggumAndBaggum said:

There is a massive problem circulating where you cannot get the begin your first menu, complete your first menu or finale trophies to pop if you have already earned them on another version of the game. 

I believe this is just a general PS4/5 problem. I've had other games - mainly THPS 1+2 Remaster - where you can have the trophies on the PS5 enter an un-completable state. You might want to do some digging, I've heard rumors that it's fixable but I've never taken the time to fix it myself.

46 minutes ago, MoonWolf_125 said:

I believe this is just a general PS4/5 problem. I've had other games - mainly THPS 1+2 Remaster - where you can have the trophies on the PS5 enter an un-completable state. You might want to do some digging, I've heard rumors that it's fixable but I've never taken the time to fix it myself.

Nah man only one of them I heard some people get to pop at random but it's a very small percentage, the ones for completing menus cannot be redone as the campaign is not replayable. You can not go through the dialogues and reselect the missions etc to get them to trigger. All you can do is purchase cars that did count towards tasks, rewatch the credits or replay the race tournaments none of which trigger the trophies to unlock. I think it's a massive overlook on the devs part. The campaign should always be replayable no matter the game. They're gonna have to either create an autopop feature for those 3 trophies or let us replay the campaign and earn them again. I've seen multiple people online saying the exact same thing as me, problem being not many people have a ps5 yet so it's a lesser known issue until more people come across it. This game was released in an unsuitable state trophy wise

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

Polyphony said they’ll be adding more menus. Jimmy Fallon showed a version with Gr.1 races in the campaign so there will likely a menu for Gr.1 cars or Endurance races or something. That should unlock them?

On the future updates list that i've been looking at in game it didn't mention cafe menus it just said new world missions etc so hopefully they will add some new menus too. That would solve the start your first menu and complete your first car collection trophies for me, but it would likely not fix the "fulfill the requirements for ending" trophy ?

Edited by TaggumAndBaggum
Grammar / spelling correction

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice (odd word to use) to see that there are other people having this issue. I did it the opposite way in that I completed the story on PS5 then downloaded the PS4 version that came with the 25th Anniversary Edition because my old PS4 was hooked up in another room and I wanted to play while someone was using the main TV. I hadn't even thought about there being a second trophy list until they started popping after I completed my first race on PS4. 

Edited by Stegofreak
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part of the update 1.15 today (from the off. changelog):

15. Trophies
 - The trophies acquired on the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®4 system will now sync correctly;
 - Updated the description for the Trophy 'Time Attacker' to more accurately reflect the unlocking requirements.

• Like 1

Question is what is meant with "sync correctly". I guess it wasn't a matter of syncing but a matter of triggering the respective requirement.

Either way, there's been three new Menu Books added to the game, so those might also be used to trigger the Café-related trophies. 

Edited by Andre1993

3 minutes ago, PixelShifts said:

I had to boot up the PS5 version first. I had to boot up the PS5 version first, after that I went back to the PS4 version and all the remaining trophies popped.

Guess thats what they meant with 'syncing'

Thanks, it worked !

6 minutes ago, PixelShifts said:

I had to boot up the PS5 version first. I had to boot up the PS5 version first, after that I went back to the PS4 version and all the remaining trophies popped.

Thanks mate, worked.

Now I can finally sell my JP and AS PS4 versions ^^

4 hours ago, PixelShifts said:

I had to boot up the PS5 version first, after that I went back to the PS4 version and all the remaining trophies popped.

does this mean that the list will auto pop now?

Just installed the PS4 version to test and as long as you "re-login" to PS5 first with the new patch it'll save your trophy status online. Then opened PS4 version it auto-unlocked all the trophies I had while the game was still fully installing during the music rally.

1 hour ago, ManiaWP said:

This isn't popping for me , does anyone know why?

Make sure to patch the original version you earned all the trophies on first, boot the original up to the GT7 main menu at the minimum so it can sync. Then you can open the other.

My finale and second trophy for menu didnt pop on either version, I played a review copy...seems i could have unobtainable lists on my profile since the game doesnt let me restart campaign

Anyone know is there any way to trigger the finale trophy?