[NA] Mega March Promotion | Ends 3/31

Neocarleen

I don’t see it on the list but received notification via a sale app that Alienation is on sale again for 4.99. Been a while since the last sale. I love top down shooters so can’t wait to play it. Heard nothing but good things about it and it’s a big game for that price. Also, it’s from Housemarque so it’s hard to go wrong. Also gonna get Struggling to play with the kid. We like weird stuff like that haha.

i have a map written out. really wished they pulled this sale off next week will be getting on the 23rd:

C14 Dating (ps4) (ps5)

Heal (ps4) (ps5)

Gutwhale (ps4) (ps5)

O.K KO lets be heroes (ps4)

the childs sight (ps4)

puyo puyo champions (ps4)

q yo blaster (ps4)

there's a 1$ or 2$ i'll leave it open.

Edited by Lordguwa

4 minutes ago, JuninhosLuv said:

can confirm to u that alienation is great! If youre going for 100% make sure to get the dlcs =)

Didn’t know that, thanks. Was planning on getting the DLC anyway but had no idea it was important for the main game! Unfortunately it’s not on sale but it’s not too expensive & getting 75% off main game helps.

1 minute ago, NMErickson said:

Didn’t know that, thanks. Was planning on getting the DLC anyway but had no idea it was important for the main game! Unfortunately it’s not on sale but it’s not too expensive & getting 75% off main game helps.

There are trophies related to getting kills using the dlc weapons.. theyll help u too =)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Huh? I have no idea what a carleen is, let alone a neocarleen.

I was just having some fun. Carleen is a female name, and the prefix neo means new, so I always assumed the name was a merger of the two, like 'new Carleen'. Could be wrong on all accounts, of course. 

2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I was just having some fun. Carleen is a female name, and the prefix neo means new, so I always assumed the name was a merger of the two, like 'new Carleen'. Could be wrong on all accounts, of course. 

Ahh I gotcha. I was not familiar with the name Carleen, I’m actually not sure I’ve ever seen or heard of anyone with the name so your comment kinda flew over my head. I also have a bad habit of subconsciously assuming everyone on the internet is a male, or at least using gender specific words like ‘man’ without really thinking about the fact I have no idea who I’m referring to. ?

Regardless, Neocarleen is awesome! 

• Like 1