No data transfer

Yahikoo15

As a veteran player of this game it quite sucks that you have to start all over again because there isn't any data transfer available for Facebook to PSN. As this game is already 6 years old and a gacha game the amount of rare stuff and the money i spent in this is actually ridiculous. Oh well guess I'll just be grinding a lot again.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2022 at 1:37 PM, Yahikoo15 said:

As a veteran player of this game it quite sucks that you have to start all over again because there isn't any data transfer available for Facebook to PSN. As this game is already 6 years old and a gacha game the amount of rare stuff and the money i spent in this is actually ridiculous. Oh well guess I'll just be grinding a lot again.

I just started this last night and the amount of items they give for free allows anyone to basically start this game almost right into "endgame" already have several 6 star characters and a few maxed. Trophy list is insanely and anyone could achieve 100% in under half a day if they spent all their orbs on battle refreshes.

There also is a menu option for data transfer and it shows linked PSN and mentions about transferring to other devices. So I am wondering if they may integrate that much later. (Look at how long it took Genshin Impact to get one.)