About Master points

4 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

How do I get them? and how do I use them? I have just beaten the game and I seem to be missing something, can someone explain?

I'm not sure how you use them yet, but Chaos difficulty may have something to do with it, you get increased level cap for completing missions in it.

I just got my first Master Point!

You have to do a Chaos main mission, then you'll get an item that increases your Job Lv. to 55.

Then you just level up everything and put the points in the Job Master (R3).

Edit: I just finished the 4-star Master Job. You have to get it to Lv. 99, which means you have to get three of the same Limit Releases. If you do the very first mission on 170 you get two Swordsman. The last one is from Memories of Poison.

Anima shards and crystals will come in handy here!

Edited by Age_kon

13 hours ago, Age_kon said:

I just got my first Master Point!

You have to do a Chaos main mission, then you'll get an item that increases your Job Lv. to 55.

Then you just level up everything and put the points in the Job Master (R3).

Edit: I just finished the 4-star Master Job. You have to get it to Lv. 99, which means you have to get three of the same Limit Releases. If you do the very first mission on 170 you get two Swordsman. The last one is from Memories of Poison.

Anima shards and crystals will come in handy here!

Thanks for tip! I was able to find the first item to release the limit but now I just can't find the other two, no matter how many times I open all of the treasures. Do you happen to remember the location? 

16 hours ago, Tosnightmare said:

Thanks for tip! I was able to find the first item to release the limit but now I just can't find the other two, no matter how many times I open all of the treasures. Do you happen to remember the location? 

They are first time completion rewards so you o ly need to complete the mission, but you have to set the mission level to 170. If you keep pressing right on the mission level menu, you'll see it.

The third one is for completing memories of poison on 170 as well.