How many are required to boost base game MP trophies?

Quink666

Is 4 enough to boost all base game online trophies? Can you start each event with no more than 4 and keep it private so randoms can't join?

Tried looking at the guide on here but it mentions nothing of value when it comes to boosting, only that you can do it.

Just now, Sergen said:

Been a while for me but I'm pretty sure you need 4 for the Backseat Driver trophy and then everything else can be 2 players and you can do the trophies in private matches. 

So just 2? That even better news. You can start DM and Team DM with just 2 people?

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Yes it looks like even that can be done with just 2: https://www.trueachievements.com/a195124/numero-uno-achievement

Thank you! Since i'm new to GTA online i feel like the game has one hell of a learning curve. Took me forever to figure out how to do certain very simple things.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Yes it can be done with just two, I boosted with a random for the Enjoy Your Stay trophy and Numero Uno I did with a friend, the one trouble bit is having to do the backseat driver trophy in a rally because you need another two people to verse but pick the race around the prison because it just goes in a circle and you don’t need to direct or anything. Hope this helps! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Yes it can be done with just two, I boosted with a random for the Enjoy Your Stay trophy and Numero Uno I did with a friend, the one trouble bit is having to do the backseat driver trophy in a rally because you need another two people to verse but pick the race around the prison because it just goes in a circle and you don’t need to direct or anything. Hope this helps! 

Absolutely! Any tips are welcome. I'll grind to level 18 (Still 13) so i can do Gang Attacks and then i start looking for 4 other people in a session and split up into two teams of two after the rally trophy is done.

• Like 1