Patch 1.07

preciseRNG

31 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I know it might have something to do with the earthquake in Japan but they haven't said anything about that, only that there's problems with patch 1.07. It wouldn't be that bad if GT7 was an online only game but there's absolutely no valid reason why you shouldn't be able to play the offline parts of the game even when the servers are down.

Β 

maybe they want to avoid exploiting savegames for trophies, like you buy 10 times the same car, get the trophy and restore your old savegame? I dunno and also has to do with our gaming behavior and tracking that down for reasons? :giggle:

Edited by preciseRNG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I know it might have something to do with the earthquake in Japan but they haven't said anything about that, only that there's problems with patch 1.07. It wouldn't be that bad if GT7 was an online only game but there's absolutely no valid reason why you shouldn't be able to play the offline parts of the game even when the servers are down.

Β 
The earthquake was 160miles away from Polyphony offices and they said previously said they were unaffected by it.

Β 

Given it’s now late evening on a Friday in Japan I’m starting to doubt we’llΒ see the game back online this weekend.Β 
Β 

As much as it’s annoying and a completeΒ embarrassmentΒ for the developer, the main thing I find annoying is the complete lack of communication. If they said they now need to create, test and distribute a 1.08 version so the game is going to be offline at least a whole week that’s fair enough, I could accept thatΒ but another day of justΒ having to check it/see what people are saying on social media isΒ an insult to all of us who bought/supported the game at launch.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Imagine if polyphony lost everyone’s game saves lol

Β 

I'm starting to think something on that level happened. It has to be aΒ really, reallyΒ bad mess-up if it's been down for this long with literally zero communication as to what happened, what progress is being made on a fix, and when we might have the game back.

20 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

Β 

I'm starting to think something on that level happened. It has to be aΒ really, reallyΒ bad mess-up if it's been down for this long with literally zero communication as to what happened, what progress is being made on a fix, and when we might have the game back.

Game is back 1.08 Update is live

Β 

Edit: Offline again ?Β 

Β 

Edited by Tsundokuist
  • Like 1

Having most of the game as online only sucks.Β 

Β 

BmonQqp.gif

Edited by Ghost

Kazunori Yamauchi has posted a statement about the event rewards. The team should decrease the price of ALL or Legendary cars to make the player "enjoy a variety of cars lots od different ways" based on his own words. And NOTΒ making the event rewards like the current situation. What a f***king joke in 2022.

On 3/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, pro_cow_tipper said:

I could be naive, but I’m expecting a few random payout increases next week with a nice apology credit bonus. One mil or else.Β 

On 3/17/2022 at 6:29 PM, Asimb0mb said:

As for an apology, the only apology you'll get from them is a tweet. You really think they're gonna give out free money just like that? They showed their true colors with this update. They want to suck your wallet dry.

Β 

"We know that this is not the Gran Turismo experience you expect and we will be making a goodwill gesture in the form of a non-paid credit pack of 1 million Cr. available to those players who may have been affected"

Β 

Along with payout increases, new missions, and QoL improvement.Β  Told yaaa