Sniper Duel Trophy

Rangers180

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've got a 3x3 hole above a spawner and I've counted up 50 blocks and also used the map to make sure. I've gone above the 50m mark and killed them but I'm still not getting the trophy. I've used a normal bow and an enchanted one. I've tried hitting them a couple of times with a sword before doing It but it's still not working. Some one help  please :)

Not sure really :hmm: I know I didn't get the trophy a few times when I was pretty sure it was further than 50m.

I got the trophy on the tutorial using that bow you find. I just waited until nightfall and saved it so I could reload if/when I ran out of arrows.

Good luck and keep at it!

Edited by Chambers35

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
On 1/24/2014 at 4:42 AM, Rangers180 said:

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've got a 3x3 hole above a spawner and I've counted up 50 blocks and also used the map to make sure. I've gone above the 50m mark and killed them but I'm still not getting the trophy. I've used a normal bow and an enchanted one. I've tried hitting them a couple of times with a sword before doing It but it's still not working. Some one help  please :)

On 2/15/2014 at 9:16 PM, deadlygunner18 said:

Can you do this trophy from above? Trap a skeleton in the ground, pile up a bunch of dirt than just get the trophy.

Yes in both cases, the issue is you were trying to do it vertically and not horizontally.

If you were doing it vertically you could have gone 200 blocks up and momentum would have still kept your arrow travelling down to the target so it wouldn't be that difficult.  It was meant to be a ranged trophy showing that you could hit a target from far away.  It's fairly easy.