Veteran status

tristan12375

7 hours ago, NewDust said:

So I just asked for an update on my own progress and received a big fat "nein". They are going to forward the idea of in-game stats tracking though 1f612.png

I had same problem. When i ask them why i dont have trophy for winning 20 races i got the number. Maybe it is about making right question or different support guy. 

Edited by EagleEyePL
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2022 at 5:46 PM, NewDust said:

So I just asked for an update on my own progress and received a big fat "nein". They are going to forward the idea of in-game stats tracking though 1f612.png

On 3/19/2022 at 1:05 AM, EagleEyePL said:

I had same problem. When i ask them why i dont have trophy for winning 20 races i got the number. Maybe it is about making right question or different support guy. 

I'd advise submitting another ticket - I was curious how far I was from 500 qualifiers so I decided to check with customer support. Not even two hours later I got a reply with an exact number. It definitely depends on the agent you get, so while you shouldn't spam them, you can definitely give it a shot a couple of times.

Make sure to provide your customer support code that you can find in the game under settings - I'd imagine the reason they got back to me so fast with the numbers is because it was really easy to find my account through the code.

I emailed them an hour ago after seeing all these posts so i thought i'd tryand they responded fairly quickly! Here is the response:

Hey there! 

Unfortunately, we're also not able to provide an exact number of rounds won - I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out to us again.

Fall Guys Player Support

I don't think they understood my question since I asked if they could just provide the amount of rounds I qualified from, but whatever

Edited by hubster316
Addition

from support from today:

Hey,

As to your question about statistics, I'm afraid this isn't something we can share with you at this time. However, I'll make sure to bring this up to the Dev team for review as soon as possible to have them consider adding a way of checking statistics in-game. We continue to monitor how the game is working for everyone and strive to bring out improvements for your best experience; feedback like yours is a huge help in our efforts! 

I can't make any promises at this time, so please bear with us as potential changes might take some time. I highly recommend you follow our official Twitter to stay up to date: https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame 

Thank you for your understanding and support! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

See you in the game! ?

29 minutes ago, FlameSRox said:

from support from today:

Hey,

As to your question about statistics, I'm afraid this isn't something we can share with you at this time. However, I'll make sure to bring this up to the Dev team for review as soon as possible to have them consider adding a way of checking statistics in-game. We continue to monitor how the game is working for everyone and strive to bring out improvements for your best experience; feedback like yours is a huge help in our efforts! 

I can't make any promises at this time, so please bear with us as potential changes might take some time. I highly recommend you follow our official Twitter to stay up to date: https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame 

Thank you for your understanding and support! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

See you in the game! 1f495.png

it's been noted on one of the other threads that they'll "add" an in-game stats option. They're just pretty much doing it so they don't get annoyed anymore ??

Edited by xItsLesterx

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clivinho said:

Does anyone know if all shows count towards the 500 qualifiers ?  So also duo and squad show?

I also noticed that every supporter is motivated differently to help someone

Don't see why it wouldn't count as long as you are earning rewards at the end of each match.

5 hours ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Don't see why it wouldn't count as long as you are earning rewards at the end of each match.

That was my thought too.  But since the race victories don't count in squad and duo according to support, I wasn't sure.

2 hours ago, Clivinho said:

That was my thought too.  But since the race victories don't count in squad and duo according to support, I wasn't sure.

AFAIK races in squads you need to be first as well as your team. Just you being first place in squads won’t count if your squad only qualify and did not come in first place as well. 

14 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

AFAIK races in squads you need to be first as well as your team. Just you being first place in squads won’t count if your squad only qualify and did not come in first place as well. 

good to know.  first thought that it was enough if you came first and the team qualified.

Thanks ?

On 3/22/2022 at 2:16 PM, Sydoki said:

I'd advise submitting another ticket - I was curious how far I was from 500 qualifiers so I decided to check with customer support. Not even two hours later I got a reply with an exact number. It definitely depends on the agent you get, so while you shouldn't spam them, you can definitely give it a shot a couple of times.

Make sure to provide your customer support code that you can find in the game under settings - I'd imagine the reason they got back to me so fast with the numbers is because it was really easy to find my account through the code.

I keep trying this, I've probably sent in 10 tickets all along the terms of "can you please help me what's my number of qualifications" and every time its the same cut and paste response. Who was your customer service team member? I've only gotten Michael and Steve. I do give my support ID, PSN, and Epic Games username.

EDIT: 19 minutes after I posted this I got the platinum. Yay me.

Edited by Troz
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 18/03/2022 at 8:45 PM, dieselmanchild said:

If you contact support and send them your PSN they will check your stats for you and get back to you pretty quickly. 

BS I contacted support asking for stats as veteran status should have popped a while back

after 4 days they finally responded, with a very patronising message saying:

“Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with information on your progress on the Veteran Status trophy. But keep on playing and I'm sure you will be able to unlock it soon!“

WTF

21 hours ago, PurpleSamGaming said:

BS I contacted support asking for stats as veteran status should have popped a while back

after 4 days they finally responded, with a very patronising message saying:

“Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with information on your progress on the Veteran Status trophy. But keep on playing and I'm sure you will be able to unlock it soon!“

WTF

It has worked for many people, and generally their customer service has been pretty good when I played this game, but obviously results may vary as it largely depends on which support technician you get handling your request.

It’s possible that there’s a new customer support team entirely with the whole switch to Epic Games now. I honestly have no idea. But I don’t see how that response was patronizing. It’s most likely that you just haven’t hit 500 games yet unless you’ve been counting every single one. It takes longer than you’d think. Hope it unlocks for you soon.