trophy guide is fixed / dlc trophy info here

The guide author @sinisterb00n hasn't been around for a while. Perhaps @Dreggit or another member of the guide team could help get the information added?

May also be worth adding a comment to the guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7860-warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr-trophy-guide/comments

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

The guide author @sinisterb00n hasn't been around for a while. Perhaps @Dreggit or another member of the guide team could help get the information added?

May also be worth adding a comment to the guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7860-warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr-trophy-guide/comments

Please send me a message with the specific information that needs updating and what is wrong with it right now.

• Like 3

Found some more stuff that was changed, edited my original post to add it. I also added a note about roughly when these changes were implemented in the game.

I am also going to provide Dreggit with an organized text, need to set that up properly though.

• Like 1

I'll just add a tip here: You can use the method described for "The Emperor's Wrath" trophy, on boss creatures as well. I found that the trophy tracking didn't quite follow the tracking of heroic deeds. Had two bosses killed according to the trophy tracker, but then got the reward for heroic deed. Farmed the mission where you control the giant robot fighting the other giant robot (can't remember when that is) and got the trophy. It's a relatively short and easy mission.

Some real quick things to add onto this. You can just not summon constructs at all and finish the mission with just your guns in order for it to count as a mission without a construct dying for the Tech Adept. Also the Kastelan is at lvl 28, and not lvl 30. For the City of Suffering, it is in the Malcorum System instead of the Clamoris system, cause the other one was the Chaos kill trial. 

On 31/03/2022 at 3:49 AM, HealedFiend13 said:

Some real quick things to add onto this. You can just not summon constructs at all and finish the mission with just your guns in order for it to count as a mission without a construct dying for the Tech Adept. Also the Kastelan is at lvl 28, and not lvl 30. For the City of Suffering, it is in the Malcorum System instead of the Clamoris system, cause the other one was the Chaos kill trial. 

Thank you, kinda stupid of me to mix up those two space stations ... It's fixed now :).
Also changed the player level at which the Kastelan unlocks and added the 'just don't use constructs at all' option.

Some other things I noticed while doing the trophies for the game. You start with 0% execution chance at base for the Assassin and Crusader, so you either have to have on a piece of gear that boosts the % chance, or gain the chance from the execution skill tree unlocked after getting 5k melee kills. Also, I confirmed that you do get the trophy for the making/joining a cabal when you join someone else's. Also also, if you have bonus fate points leftover after the tech tree stuff, doing the 3 cabal missions for the week in a cabal, disbanding said cabal, and then making a new one for 100 fate will give you another 3 missions for that same week. If you need fate for any of this, leveling up your influence in the different systems is a great way to earn some that you actually get to keep (since you don't get to keep the ones from selling the items over and over to get to 5k). You can also invite a friend to a cabal, and as long as the both of you make at least one point of contribution during the cabal quest, it will count for the both of you. Hopefully this helps some people out. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A mini-guide for grinding out Fate at the end of the game provided you didn't earn enough from the story missions.

This will still not be enough for the 5000 needed, but this can help you unlock the 10 Nodes in the Tech Tree if you haven't done that yet.

Note: This should only be done once you play through the campaign and DLC stories since you'll earn Fate from those as well.

How to Gain Influence (the fastest):
1) Select a any mission in the System you are earning Influence
2) Press TOUCHPAD to bring up the Uther's Tarot Card section
3) Choose the following 3 cards (these are their names):
    a ) The Pure
    b ) Martyrdom
    c ) Onslaught, Superstition, or Momentum
4) Complete the mission and you will receive min 47 fate for each mission

How to Check Influence:
1) From the Command Bridge or from Star-Map press L2
2) From the Overview, highlight a System and press Triangle for System Info

Systems you need to prioritize and how much Fate you will receive
Tenebra Subsector:
Chernobog System - 100 Influence (50 Fate earned)
Aethon System - 800 Influence (320 Fate earned)
Dagnor System - 100 Influence (50 Fate earned)
Lacaon System - 100 Influence (50 Fate earned)

Atroxia Subsector:
Ultima Thule System - 400 Influence (200 Fate earned)
Gereon System - 800 Influence (400 Fate earned)

That should be enough with how much you've also earned from the Story completions, however, if you still need more then do the following System as well.

Triglav Subsector:
Aureus System - 800 Influence (370 Fate earned)

Edited by NoMoreUpdates
Fixed some info.
  • Like 1

so after starting the campaign the 2nd time and working toward the 10 missions on the highest difficulty I came to the realization it probably isn't necessary to play the campaign twice.  Could you not just dashboard out of the game after you make the choices that lead to the trophies and then make the opposite choice upon reloading back in?  One decision doesn't effect the other I don't believe.  I'm not really sure but it may be worth a try for people playing the game.  No need playing this a 2nd time if it works because the game is so repetitive as is.  

Edit:   never mind it doesn't work that way. you gotta play it twice.

Edited by steel6burgh

16 hours ago, Berrako_ said:

I hope the guide can be updated. The game is reduced in price, so myself and several other people are about to start it.

I did send someone from the guide team a long message about what should be changed. This person has been busy so it's stalled there. I'm not too good at prodding people into action, nor do I want to be overbearing. There also is an issue with updating the guide due to me not having proper specific info like: the (dlc) mission or game type (void crusade for example) unlocks at player level x or after story mission y. Stating: 'it'll unlock in due time', doesn't count for a proper guide. Which is in part why I didn't try in the first place to get the guide updated but wrote this forum topic and also why a dlc guide won't be coming from me. Even though it's not that important when exactly a dlc mission/story line becomes available. It'll all become available long before you're done with the platinum anyway.

Until the guide gets updated keep both this topic and the guide open, check here to see the differences.

And have fun :).

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 10:28 AM, Berrako_ said:

I hope the guide can be updated. The game is reduced in price, so myself and several other people are about to start it.

It's all pretty easy to figure out without a guide.  The game is very easy but very repetitive.  The game asks you to make choices that are trophy related.  One play through make all radical choices and the other make all puritan choices and you can't mess up.  nothing else is missable.  the 25 side missions is one of the worst parts because they don't spawn very often it's bad RNG but if you just don't worry about them and save it for last they spawn in the dlc missions and the priority assignments as well so you will get them if you finish the entire game including dlc 1st without putting forth any effort.  

To get the 5000 fate you can sell your legendary relic items for 3 fate and buy them back over and over.   Always make sure to buy your items back prior to leaving shop.  I sold 4 at a time and emptied out my inventory of everything else prior to selling the stuff so it was much easier to navigate the menu.   Also keep in mind the shop reset timer.  If it resets while the items you sold her are in her inventory you will loose them.  Asides from these things to look out for there is nothing else that really requires a guide.

There was a trophy that was in tricky the last dlc for killing everything with you turrets and nothing else.  The trophy wouldn't pop for me at first.  Make sure to take off anything you have on that has a chance to reflect and also I think if your turrets trigger a mine explosion that damages the enemy it negates the trophy as well.   This trophy is easiest on the 1st mission of the dlc.  If you fail just keep creating a new character and trying over and over until you get it the mission takes about 3 minutes to complete. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

It's all pretty easy to figure out without a guide.  The game is very easy but very repetitive.  The game asks you to make choices that are trophy related.  One play through make all radical choices and the other make all puritan choices and you can't mess up.  nothing else is missable.  the 25 side missions is one of the worst parts because they don't spawn very often it's bad RNG but if you just don't worry about them and save it for last they spawn in the dlc missions and the priority assignments as well so you will get them if you finish the entire game including dlc 1st without putting forth any effort.  

To get the 5000 fate you can sell your legendary relic items for 3 fate and buy them back over and over.   Always make sure to buy your items back prior to leaving shop.  I sold 4 at a time and emptied out my inventory of everything else prior to selling the stuff so it was much easier to navigate the menu.   Also keep in mind the shop reset timer.  If it resets while the items you sold her are in her inventory you will loose them.  Asides from these things to look out for there is nothing else that really requires a guide.

There was a trophy that was in tricky the last dlc for killing everything with you turrets and nothing else.  The trophy wouldn't pop for me at first.  Make sure to take off anything you have on that has a chance to reflect and also I think if your turrets trigger a mine explosion that damages the enemy it negates the trophy as well.   This trophy is easiest on the 1st mission of the dlc.  If you fail just keep creating a new character and trying over and over until you get it the mission takes about 3 minutes to complete. 

Thanks 4 this. How is the difficulty for this game? I would prefer to play it in co op so I will probably put up a session for it when I'm ready to start but in case I can't find any1 just wanting to know if it's doable solo.

7 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

Thanks 4 this. How is the difficulty for this game? I would prefer to play it in co op so I will probably put up a session for it when I'm ready to start but in case I can't find any1 just wanting to know if it's doable solo.

It's not at all difficult, doing the entire game in co-op isn't possible anyway if I remember correctly. Void missions and story missions have to be done alone, if memory serves that is... I did everything solo except the co-op trophy and I was totally fine. And I consider myself a below average gamer, skill wise.

It takes a long while as well, for doing everything in co-op you'd better find a partner that's also going to the entire game and will be playing all the time together with you. Just the co-op trophy part already takes about 4 hours. Everything in total more like 90-100 hours, at least for me.

11 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

the game is really easy 2.5/10.  It is completely doable solo.  Keep in mind if you do the co-op missions in local then you gotta move both players around the entire map so it may be best to do with two consoles so that you can clear the map on your own without worrying about the other player/account.  I'd say if you can find someone high level to run 50 low level missions with it would take about 3 hours but it's all doable solo with two consoles or couch co-op.  Couch co-op taking the longer and most effort on your part.  When you do the revives you wanna pick a slightly mid to high level mission because the couch co-op seems to scale with you and he won't die easily on the easier missions.  I did those on my own couch co-op not sure if a low level second account would scale with you or not.  If you have any issues feel free to ask.  Like I say the game isn't the best fun and is very repetitive maybe more so than any other game I've played.

Edit:  one note to add even if you did the entire game with someone you would end up with 150 to 200 co-op missions at least but you would still fall way short on revives because you just don't die that often and many times when you do it's not possible to revive you because if you go down chances are it's too hectic to revive at that moment.  so you will probably end up boosting them anyway. 

Edited by steel6burgh

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

the game is really easy 2.5/10.  It is completely doable solo.  Keep in mind if you do the co-op missions in local then you gotta move both players around the entire map so it may be best to do with two consoles so that you can clear the map on your own without worrying about the other player/account.  I'd say if you can find someone high level to run 50 low level missions with it would take about 3 hours but it's all doable solo with two consoles or couch co-op.  Couch co-op taking the longer and most effort on your part.  When you do the revives you wanna pick a slightly mid to high level mission because the couch co-op seems to scale with you and he won't die easily on the easier missions.  I did those on my own couch co-op not sure if a low level second account would scale with you or not.  If you have any issues feel free to ask.  Like I say the game isn't the best fun and is very repetitive maybe more so than any other game I've played.

Edit:  one note to add even if you did the entire game with someone you would end up with 150 to 200 co-op missions at least but you would still fall way short on revives because you just don't die that often and many times when you do it's not possible to revive you because if you go down chances are it's too hectic to revive at that moment.  so you will probably end up boosting them anyway. 

Awesome sauce! Thank u for responding. 

7 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

It's not at all difficult, doing the entire game in co-op isn't possible anyway if I remember correctly. Void missions and story missions have to be done alone, if memory serves that is... I did everything solo except the co-op trophy and I was totally fine. And I consider myself a below average gamer, skill wise.

It takes a long while as well, for doing everything in co-op you'd better find a partner that's also going to the entire game and will be playing all the time together with you. Just the co-op trophy part already takes about 4 hours. Everything in total more like 90-100 hours, at least for me.

Copy, thank u.

Edited by MsVelvet

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, de_digibeet said:

The guide has been updated.
With help from Dreggit and JNSpradlin we got it done.

DLC trophy guides is still an issue, though they don't need any real guide and certainly not more than I already stated in my first post.

Priority assignments should be listed as buggy. Seems to be a rare occurrence but sometimes the counter will get stuck and not increase. It took my buddy probably around 75 priority assignments for the 5 he needed to count. Best we could determine is to "just keep playing them". It is also solo-only.

The 1,000 grenade kills and the 250 explosive barrels are also solo-only so those should also be corrected.

Thanks for updating the guide!!!