trophy guide is fixed / dlc trophy info here

34 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Priority assignments should be listed as buggy. Seems to be a rare occurrence but sometimes the counter will get stuck and not increase. It took my buddy probably around 75 priority assignments for the 5 he needed to count. Best we could determine is to "just keep playing them". It is also solo-only.

The 1,000 grenade kills and the 250 explosive barrels are also solo-only so those should also be corrected.

Thanks for updating the guide!!! 

75 priority assignments or 75 priority assignment missions?

Needing 75 to get 5 seems like a huge number, could be accurate of course, but I'd like to check that.

A single priority assignment is several missions.

About the grenade kills and explosive barrel explosions, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the feedback! The whole co-op vs solo part is something I didn't pay proper attention to.

15 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

75 priority assignments or 75 priority assignment missions?

Needing 75 to get 5 seems like a huge number, could be accurate of course, but I'd like to check that.

A single priority assignment is several missions.

About the grenade kills and explosive barrel explosions, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the feedback! The whole co-op vs solo part is something I didn't pay proper attention to.

75 full sets of missions for the priority assignment. So.. like 75x4 missions. Yes, it's a lot. No idea what caused it. Trophy tracked normal for me and my other friend. The counter just wouldn't update for him. There is a decent amount of conversation about it on the developer's forums and Xbox achievements, but no other solution other than "keep playing more". 

Edited by BeautifulTorment

28 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

75 full sets of missions for the priority assignment. So.. like 75x4 missions. Yes, it's a lot. No idea what caused it. Trophy tracked normal for me and my other friend. The counter just wouldn't update for him. There is a decent amount of conversation about it on the developer's forums and Xbox achievements, but no other solution other than "keep playing more". 

the priority missions did not track for us when me and my co-op partner played , we had to do them in our own lobby.  only host gets credit it seems.   Also opening the supply crates did not track properly with us either and we had to do them solo.  They tracked for a while and then stopped.  The priority assignments never tracked for both of us.  When we did the hard priority assignment we 1st had to do it in my lobby so the trophy popped and then we still gotta do it in his game when he gets around to it.

Edit: and as someone mentioned we had to do the grenade kills in our own lobby too but you can find a place to get them really quick so no big deal.

Edited by steel6burgh

12 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

the priority missions did not track for us when me and my co-op partner played , we had to do them in our own lobby.  only host gets credit it seems.   Also opening the supply crates did not track properly with us either and we had to do them solo.  They tracked for a while and then stopped.  The priority assignments never tracked for both of us.  When we did the hard priority assignment we 1st had to do it in my lobby so the trophy popped and then we still gotta do it in his game when he gets around to it.

Edit: and as someone mentioned we had to do the grenade kills in our own lobby too but you can find a place to get them really quick so no big deal.

Yes, that's in line with what I was saying about priority assignments. They definitely only seemed to track during solo play. This is not the cause for the bug that my buddy experienced,as all of us were doing these solo. It seems to be a rare bug, but it's known across other systems that sometimes, for whatever reason, priority assignments do not track properly regardless of solo vs. Co-op!

We did not experience that issue with supply boxes though. So strange haha

Wow, those are quite nasty if you somehow encounter such a bug ...

The main thing I encountered was boss kills not tracking, which I narrowed down to my turret killing the bosses. I was playing crusader with a turret armor.

I also had some issues with dealing with traps. I just couldn't figure out if I had to disable them or activate them and then deal with whatever happens when the trap activates. For the heroic deed I had to activate them instead of disabling them. I have no idea which one I had to do for the trophy.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:59 AM, BeautifulTorment said:

Priority assignments should be listed as buggy. Seems to be a rare occurrence but sometimes the counter will get stuck and not increase. It took my buddy probably around 75 priority assignments for the 5 he needed to count. Best we could determine is to "just keep playing them". It is also solo-only.

The 1,000 grenade kills and the 250 explosive barrels are also solo-only so those should also be corrected.

Thanks for updating the guide!!! 

Huh, thanks for bringing this up, because I legitimately thought that I was the only one who's had this issue recently. I saw all the patch notes that stated that it was fixed a while back and nobody on the game's official Discord server had it. I even messaged the devs on their site and they said that it's working for everyone last time they checked, so I thought I was going crazy because my progress has been stuck on 3/5 for the longest time now, and I must have done fifteen assignments since it hit 3/5.

• Like 1