To Hell and Back before It's Getting Hot in Here??

Mr-Photo

How did I possibly get the trophy To Hell and Back without getting It's Getting Hot in Here. 

To Hell and Back requires that you go from the surface to the underworld and back again, while It's Getting Hot In Here only requires that you get down to the Underworld.  Is It's Getting Hot in Here bugged?? I'm playing on Vita.

UPDATE: It is definately screwed, I just got the Rock Bottom trophy which is where you stand all the way at the bottom of the map, however I still have somehow not unlocked the It's Getting Hot in Here...  What in the world am I doing wrong???

Edited by Mr-Photo
update

3 hours ago, BruderAvelyn said:

Cant really remember, but... the german trophy discription mentions that you need to dig straight from the surface to the molten underworld in less than one minute. Did you try that? Maybe you're not fast enough :-)

Strange.. absolutely no mention of that in the description in english.. that might just be the issue because I did not dig straight down.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, BruderAvelyn said:

Cant really remember, but... the german trophy discription mentions that you need to dig straight from the surface to the molten underworld in less than one minute. Did you try that? Maybe you're not fast enough :-)

Thank you.. that was exactly what I needed.. I had to dig straight down, then go back to the top and just fall in the hole. They really could have worded that description much better!