Any chances of new dlc trophy list?

Kamaros_

Hey guys, I recently finished the mastermind and elitist trophies, so I've been thinking about transfering my save to the PS5 version and getting a new platinum. The problem is, I just read that if you transfer your save to the ps5 version your ps4 character will be deleted, that would suck if any new trophy comes out on the ps4 trophy list. I know the mastermind DLC came out like 5 years ago but you never know. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

This does have me wondering if this will be a reality if they plan on doing changes across all versions.

Going forward, we plan to continue making further adjustments across all versions of the game, in addition to rebalancing other areas — such as vehicles commonly used in PVP combat. Stay tuned for details.

Source: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4ka18ao8a4o227/grand-theft-auto-v-and-gta-online-out-now-on-playstation-5-and-xbox-se

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Anything is possible and I certainly wouldn't put it past Rockstar to suddenly drop a new DLC list without any warning but the odds are they will do what they did with the PS3 version and just skip a generation by making it a PS5 only thing, that is if they do actually release one.

Yeah, I hope this is the case and if they release new DLC trophies it'll only be on PS5.

Especially now that they must be focusing on GTA VI, but with how much GTA V makes across all platforms you never know.

25 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

This does have me wondering if this will be a reality if they plan on doing changes across all versions.

Source: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4ka18ao8a4o227/grand-theft-auto-v-and-gta-online-out-now-on-playstation-5-and-xbox-se

Hopefully its only adjustments like they said, honestly, i'm ready to move on from GTA V.

I'm afraid no one can answer that question until they release a PS5-only DLC. At this point everything is possible. I was very excited to play GTA5 on PS5 again but in my imagination it looked better. Yeah, 60fps is great but Uncharted 4 showed how a PS5-upgrade can (and should) look like. I really thought R* would charge around the $30-40 price range and was pleasantly surprised when it was only 9.99. But boy, it just feels like a 60fps upgrade. So I wouldn't be surprised if they release a DLC on PS4 too when "everyone" moved their character to PS5 so they can grab even more money with SharkCards because people would need to level again on PS4 for that new DLC.

Edited by woggly4

I'd be willing to bet that they won't. If "The Contract" didn't come with trophies, I don't think any of them will. The Contract was like the biggest dlc they've done to date.

Ultimately, who knows, there's a small chance they could but my $ is on no, at least for the ps4 version.

Edited by KingGuy420