Hitman Trophies (1, 2, 3

Deezle34

I have the Hitman that was free on PS plus forever ago, then hitman 2 that was also on PS plus. I know hitman 3 is out. There is something about content going from 1 to 2 to 3.

I'm basically wondering:

How this works?

Do I need to buy any DLC? (Free or not)

Does anything autopop?

An ETA for 100% completion for all 3 games, expansion packs, ps5 version, everything

• 2 months later...

To answer the questions. I do not think Hitman 1 progress will carry over to Hitman 2, we have to do them all over again.  However Hitman 2 progress can and will carry-over for one time transfer only.  We must have signed up for an IO Interactive account and have linked the PSN ID where the game has been played, synching the data to IO Interactive servers.

To 100% the game, we need to purchase the DLCs. There is something about the Season Pass beign retroactive though I am not really sure how that works as I bought my GOTYs and Definitive Edition during a sale despite already having the FREE PSPlus versions - it is much cheaper to get the DLCs as a bundle than buy them separately with a Season Pass.

There is also this problem with Disc GOTY DLC not being compatible with a Digital Version of the game.  Take note of this as you will only be getting a "cannot purchase" message.

ETA to 100% all versions? 100+++ hours I am afraid.  But the game is fun.  The only semi-autopopping thing (30-31 trophies only) that will happen is from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 PS4... and full autopopping on Hitman 3 PS4 to PS5.

Edited by Eispan