How to plat the game in few hours?

WhiterWhite00

If you don't mind and use all useful ingame mods/exploits then it's less than 20 hours. I platted in 14-15 hours myself. Those in leaderboard I believe they carefully prepped everything just before the trophies requirements, then ran everything around the 10 hours mark. I don't believe the first in leaderboard's really played JUST an hour and a half, it's more like 11 hours, which isn't too far fetched.

7 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

If you don't mind and use all useful ingame mods/exploits then it's less than 20 hours. I platted in 14-15 hours myself. Those in leaderboard I believe they carefully prepped everything just before the trophies requirements, then ran everything around the 10 hours mark. I don't believe the first in leaderboard's really played JUST an hour and a half, it's more like 11 hours, which isn't too far fetched.

Wow, thanks, and is there a guide or something which suggest what mods and exploits you have to use?

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2022 at 11:37 PM, MisterGibraltar said:

Unless there's some way to get missions completed without earning the trophies (which seems suspect to me), then the people on the top of the leaderboards with the exact same timestamp for 1, 50, and 100 missions completed - out of order, mind you - had to have cheated.  You can't do more than 1 mission at the same time on PS4 (that mod only exists on PC, and even then, you can't stack up more than 25 missions at a time) and when you complete the mission, you have to turn it in before starting a new one.  I actually got the trophy for 1 and 50 missions when I completed fertilizing the field before I even turned it in, so it seems impossible to me to get all the mission trophies at the same time.  Perhaps there's some exploit I don't know about, but that alone would appear to invalidate a number of the fastest times.

As far as the rest of the trophies, you could setup the animals to all be 1 away from the trophy requirements, even doing each on a separate farm to get the timing right, and wait until the 'next one bred' is only minutes away and save there.  For fields though, you can only hire 6 workers, so even if you lined up cultivators, planters, fertilizers, and harvesters, you'd still need the AI to drive them all, so there's no way to minimize the time to do each of these tasks beyond having 7 of each vehicle lined up on a massive field and have the AI drive 6 while you drive one.  You'd still have to do this 4 times.  Again, if there's a way to exploit this, maybe online, then ok I guess.  But the top players on the leaderboard got all the sowing and fertilizing trophies at the exact same second, all the harvesting trophies at the same time, and all the cultivating trophies at the same time, plus they were all out of order.  That seems suspect.

Like I said, maybe there's something I don't know, so I'm not going to report these, but for the typical player not using exploits, there's just no way to platinum this game in an hour.  And even if the timestamps lined up that way, the prep-work to set that up would probably take just as long if not longer than a normal platinum run.  It took me exactly 10 hours on save #1 to do everything but missions and fertilizing.  I'm about 6 and a half hours into missions on save #2 and just hit 60 completed.  I'm saving fetrtilizing til the end, but it probably won't take more than 15 minutes to complete that with a stack of AI driven Rubicons.  So I think 20 hours is probably a fair estimate for a newcomer.  Maybe 15-18 hours for someone who is already familiar with the game.  Of course if you go in blind and don't follow any tutorials or guides, then 35-50 hours is more likely.  But regardless, there's no legitimate way to earn the platinum in this game in an hour (real time or otherwise).