All NPC Questlines Guide?

dargon_lover

I got the platinum a few days ago but it still feels like I barely scratched the surface of this game, especially when it comes to all the NPCs and their sidequests. Jar Bairn? Never even met them.

Is there a comprehensive list of NPCs and sidequests anywhere? I want to do an NG+ run that is truly 100%...

• Like 1

Apparantely, a ton of new NPC quests got added in the recent update.... So there's even more of them now!

I think it's interesting that even PowerPyx world map doesn't even have all the graces discovered in it, I have found a fair few that aren't shown on the guide. This game is huge, and judging by your post, you don't even need to explore it all to get platinum....

(Click to reveal world map)

elden-ring-full-world-map.jpg

Edited by enaysoft

57 minutes ago, dargon_lover said:

I got the platinum a few days ago but it still feels like I barely scratched the surface of this game, especially when it comes to all the NPCs and their sidequests. Jar Bairn? Never even met them.

Is there a comprehensive list of NPCs and sidequests anywhere? I want to do an NG+ run that is truly 100%...

Same! I'm going to do another playthrough myself i missed so much.

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

This game is huge, and judging by your post, you don't even need to explore it all to get platinum....

Reveal hidden contents

elden-ring-full-world-map.jpg

Yes, this very much so. Compared to Sekiro and Dark Souls that required you to get ALL skills, spells, gestures etc., this game is very lenient with collectibles. I never even did any of the painting puzzles, I only did one of the puzzles for the towers with the blue/white seals on them. Granted, it took 100~ hours for me to finish this game, but it never felt like 100 hours since there was always interesting stuff to do.

I was following fextralife progression guide, but even that misses A LOT of stuff. Your best bet is probably having a list of all possible questlines and then watching youtube guides on them.

I wonder if someone has made a playlist perhaps?

Edited by Timo425