Trophy thoughts?

-SK

Overall for the list;

• It looks like when side missions pop up you should do them (otherwise some end game trophies are missable)
  • There seem to be you normal 100% completition of the game which inlcudes mass collection-thon
  • There seems to be some combat related ones related to certain moves (which Im unsure on the difficulty of performing or getting)

Seems to be an ok list overall though.

32 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

Overall for the list;

• It looks like when side missions pop up you should do them (otherwise some end game trophies are missable)
  • There seem to be you normal 100% completition of the game which inlcudes mass collection-thon
  • There seems to be some combat related ones related to certain moves (which Im unsure on the difficulty of performing or getting)

Seems to be an ok list overall though.

You can save anytime so the combat related trophies (and the other ones that have trophy tracking such as the spend one million meika can be cheesed by saving, doing the thing for the trophy, and then reload and repeat until you get the trophy.

The trophy list is easy. Only annoying trophy but it isn't hard is the collect all spirits. There are 240,000 spirits and each spirit you collect is worth between 95-748 sprits. You have a special vision which highlights the spirits within a certain distance of you. Would already have the plat but I can't find the last tanuki. Spend several hours looking for him and I just can't find him but once the guides start coming out next week it will only take a couple minutes to get him and then I just have to finish the rest of the story.

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

The trophy list is easy. Only annoying trophy but it isn't hard is the collect all spirits. There are 240,000 spirits and each spirit you collect is worth between 95-748 sprits. You have a special vision which highlights the spirits within a certain distance of you. Would already have the plat but I can't find the last tanuki. Spend several hours looking for him and I just can't find him but once the guides start coming out next week it will only take a couple minutes to get him and then I just have to finish the rest of the story.

We have 240k spirits to collect?? 

I’m fine with collectibles as long as they’re not missable. 

Wasn’t too interested in the game at first but now it looks like my style now that I’ve seen more gameplay. This’ll be a good GameFly rental

100% the game and get the platinum as it should be.

Lets just hope this massive collectathon list doesn't have missable collectibles because that would suck. I absolutely hate games where I constantly need to look at an extra screen for things not to miss 

• Like 2

Looks pretty straightforward to me but one thing I'm wary of is the number of collectibles. I certainly wouldn't mind them and even welcome them if they're actually compelling to find. However, if it just entails you interacting with something for it to be added to your log, then yikes... That's some Ubisoft level of gameplay padding. Anyway, I'll reserve judgment until I learn more. 

Edited by PooPooBlast

7 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

For some reason i like that, before i said the same thing but having played so many games with all sorts of trophy lists i prefer these more than having silver and gold more.

Same here. I've played my fair share of 12 to 20 trophy list, but I like the 45 plus trophy list more. Gives me a feeling of exploring more of the game. 

This trophy list looks like the kind I would enjoy. 

Edited by snakebit10

44 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Getting a bit bored of these 50 bronze trophy lists.

I am too, I would rather see a consolidation into more silvers and golds. Not a big fan of having bronze trophies increment where instead you could have a nice shiny silver or glittering gold for collecting everything ?

Definitely looks like an explore collectible heavy game, from what I've seen, everything is marked on the map except the tanuki. Is that correct? 

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Same here. I've played my fair share of 12 to 20 trophy list, but I like the 45 plus trophy list more. Gives me a feeling of exploring more of the game. 

This trophy list looks like the kind I would enjoy. 

The problem is that most games with 50 trophies (or more) have way too many "do this for the first time / get your first XY collectible" trophies. I hate those 80-95% rarity trophies with a passion, they are completely unnecessary. Imo lists with 30-45 trophies are the best.

1 hour ago, GoDBoss173 said:

The problem is that most games with 50 trophies (or more) have way too many "do this for the first time / get your first XY collectible" trophies. I hate those 80-95% rarity trophies with a passion, they are completely unnecessary. Imo lists with 30-45 trophies are the best.

I understand that. Maybe in stead of doing x thing for the first time it should start at a higher number. Other than that I prefer the longer list. There are some games with list in the 30's like all the God of War games and they all are pretty good list. 

I think it won't be a long game either and with so many collectibles in the game is not a good indicator for a high rating game either; This will be a hidden gem or a mediocre game. Nevertheless, If it has a solid story, I'm playing it as I like the concept and Japanese Folklore.