What version of GoT should I buy?

WhiterWhite00

I have only a PS4 but I would like to buy GoT with the Iki Island DLC so I can have more story hours, but is it only on PS5? Or there is a way to get it on PS4? I'm a bit confused. Also: is the DLC worth? Because when I was almost going to buy the game they announced the Iki Island DLC so now idk if I should buy the standard GoT or wait until I'll buy a PS5 (maybe in a year, I hope) and play it with the expansion too

• 1 month later...

If I rent the old PS4 disc again from Gamefly, is there a cheaper way to just get the Iki Island stuff? I'm assuming not, also assuming renting the PS5 director's cut will not allow me to finish up the PS4 dlc. Just wondering if anyone has gone this route...I'll probably just buy the full digital upgrade but worth checking. (yes, I did activate the free ps plus version when it was available if that matters)

I was gonna buy the 20 dollar disc upgrade (on an alt account since PS Plus blocks access to it), but looks like the Directors Cut will be free next month if I upgrade Plus. I guess I'll wait.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy