Play Now Online Boostable?

ounity

I'm sure this is moot because I have no idea how I'll get This is Sparta or Lottery but does anyone know if the Play Now trophies are boostable? I've read that if you have two consoles you can do This is Sparta (I don't have two consoles) but could the same method be used for Play Now?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, Play Now is VERY active at any given time everyday. I suppose it would be really hard to find yourself even though you have the two consoles. Also, there are tiers as you start winning, so moving ranks would make it more difficult to self boost at certain moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, godhand2k said:

Did you manage to get the Lottery one?

Yes. It took two attempts to get it, but it was very frustrating/time consuming.  You need four other accounts since each account will start out with one draft ticket per season. You'll need them to go 3-3-3-1 against your main. Or if you are like me I was lucky in that I actually started a draft with an alt account right before the season switched in myteam. So one alt account had 6 losses it could take. I got very lucky with my run though.  I got a 70% loading error on one game and waited it out to get the win. Then I got another game where the person quit even though it was tied 4-4 in the first quarter. I matched up two other times with real players and lost both times. The other eight times I managed to match up with one of my alt accounts. My final run was 10-2, but I was 9-2 going into that final game where the player quit. I was super lucky and probably would have not tried again had I lost that last game due to how you have to have a draft ticket to play the game. Perhaps at the end of the season they'll make it to where you can play Draft unlimited.

I used tips that I had seen in various youtube videos about boosting other modes in the game and not specifically draft to help boost. For example, someone mentioned in a video that when you are boosting unlimited/clutch time/triple threat, your coach affects the matching. And I'm sure that it doesn't have anything to do with Draft but I made sure that my active myteam line up had a gold coach and that when I drafted I selected the lowest rated coach, along with all the players. Draft the lowest rated players.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2022 at 10:02 AM, ounity said:

Yes. It took two attempts to get it, but it was very frustrating/time consuming.  You need four other accounts since each account will start out with one draft ticket per season. You'll need them to go 3-3-3-1 against your main. Or if you are like me I was lucky in that I actually started a draft with an alt account right before the season switched in myteam. So one alt account had 6 losses it could take. I got very lucky with my run though.  I got a 70% loading error on one game and waited it out to get the win. Then I got another game where the person quit even though it was tied 4-4 in the first quarter. I matched up two other times with real players and lost both times. The other eight times I managed to match up with one of my alt accounts. My final run was 10-2, but I was 9-2 going into that final game where the player quit. I was super lucky and probably would have not tried again had I lost that last game due to how you have to have a draft ticket to play the game. Perhaps at the end of the season they'll make it to where you can play Draft unlimited.

I used tips that I had seen in various youtube videos about boosting other modes in the game and not specifically draft to help boost. For example, someone mentioned in a video that when you are boosting unlimited/clutch time/triple threat, your coach affects the matching. And I'm sure that it doesn't have anything to do with Draft but I made sure that my active myteam line up had a gold coach and that when I drafted I selected the lowest rated coach, along with all the players. Draft the lowest rated players.

Thanks a lot for the tips. Will see what I can manage :)