Genesis NA Servers Down (Fixed)

LGamerr

On March 18th, 2022, the Genesis North American Servers ceased to function before the notified shut down date (April 10th, 2022). The game will let you past the main screen and into training mode, however upon trying any other game mode you will be met with the prompt "no race server."

After some quick research I found a Youtube video that depicts this same issue around the same time last year, which leads me to believe it may be some sort of scheduled maintenance, but no other information about what it means for the servers or whether they might come back online could be found. I've reached out to multiple devs via email and have posted a reply on the Genesis twitter page hoping for a response, but to no avail. Decided I'd create my first forum post to let others know of the situation, and to encourage users to reach out to Rampage Games and their parent company if they are able. I have my doubts about the effectiveness of this method considering the state of the company, but we should still have 21 days left on the game. Don't give up guys!

(12) Genesis no race server - YouTube

Edit March 22nd 2022 - NA servers back online

Edited by LGamerr

1 hour ago, LGamerr said:

On March 18th, 2022, the Genesis North American Servers ceased to function before the notified shut down date (April 10th, 2022). The game will let you past the main screen and into training mode, however upon trying any other game mode you will be met with the prompt "no race server."

After some quick research I found a Youtube video that depicts this same issue around the same time last year, which leads me to believe it may be some sort of scheduled maintenance, but no other information about what it means for the servers or whether they might come back online could be found. I've reached out to multiple devs via email and have posted a reply on the Genesis twitter page hoping for a response, but to no avail. Decided I'd create my first forum post to let others know of the situation, and to encourage users to reach out to Rampage Games and their parent company if they are able. I have my doubts about the effectiveness of this method considering the state of the company, but we should still have 21 days left on the game. Don't give up guys!

(12) Genesis no race server - YouTube

First off welcome to the forums, I've seen ya in-game a couple times.

And yeah it seems it's something that's happened before. I think it might not get fixed till Monday as it could be the devs office is closed on weekends most likely. At least hoping that could be it.

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

First off welcome to the forums, I've seen ya in-game a couple times.

And yeah it seems it's something that's happened before. I think it might not get fixed till Monday as it could be the devs office is closed on weekends most likely. At least hoping that could be it.

Well fingers crossed then, I checked the time this initially happened and found out it was around 10pm in Beijing, so if the offices do close on the weekend then you may have a good guess.