Easy and Fast Survival

ScooloV

• 1 month later...
On 20/03/2022 at 8:26 AM, ScooloV said:

Just spent several days trying to get 50 survival wins and finally got it today in 20 minutes.

As a character I think only Onimaru can really handle it. Here is nice video how to play with him:

As a combo I used only :right:+:square:, :triangle:, :triangle:

Also try to use :circle: if enemy gets really close to you, or on the wake. Always launch :r1: in air, once your energy meter is full, you can get up to 6 damage combo in corner.

I really recommend trying to do 20 wins yourself, to learn moving pattern of most of the enemies and your moves as well. At the end of 50 stages (starting ~40) there are no weak enemies at all, everyone can kill you in 5 seconds.

The main trick here is to have either a second console or a friend, who also bought a full version of the game:

• After you start survival - your friend (or 2nd console) needs to sent you battle request, once you are starting to loose - just pause the game and accept the battle.

• After you accepted the battle your friend (or another console) should select disconnect and you will be returned back to game.

• When you return back to game ask your friend to send you another request (round starts again with the same HP you got before that battle)

• If you want to restore your HP to full - accept request twice in a round and after your friend disconnects second time - you get full HP (especially helpfull on the last 10 battles, where you can get comboed like crazy)

Main advantages of method above - you don't need to fight at all (you just get message that your opponent got disconnected), also you don't need to wait for anything and noone interrupts your game (like in another method where you search for your opponent online). All accept request -> disconnect -> return to battle takes less than 20 seconds.

I'd say if you manage to understand a bit timing of Onimaru's attacks and how enemy react on them (that's why I recommend get 20 wins yourself) the difficulty of the platinum gets from 8-9/10 to 4/10.

The other person really needs to have the survival as well to send the fight request?

Thanks,