Do you all think The Kaito Files will get a trophy list?

Umdytr

Given that they made a trophy list for DLC as minor as the three extra girlfriends, I'm inclined to think the Kaito campaign will get its own. That said, I have yet to see any information that confirms or denies it.

Your thoughts?

I really hope so! The game already has a DLC pack and this new DLC is apparently a 10-15 hour piece of content - so it seems like it would make sense for more trophies :)

I haven't played Lost Judgment yet, but Kaito was my favourite character in the first game (and also one of my favourites in the wider Yakuza universe too) so I hope they do him justice with some dedicated trophies.

I honestly would be surprised if they didn't considering the japanese version of yakuza 7/like a dragon had dlc trophies for its new game plus dlc(granted this was already merged with the main game list for the western release) and so far this is the second yakuza/ryu no gotoku studio game to have dlc thats more then some costume or item pack so yeah, its expected.

So I just noticed the trophies for Lost Judgment were updated with The Kaito Files' list (on PSN, not yet on this site). To sum up:

-2 bronze trophies for beating Chapters 1 and 2.

-2 silver trophies for beating Chapters 3 and 4.

-1 gold trophy for "defeating all masked warriors" (presumably a piece of side content for this DLC)

Edited by Umdytr

9 hours ago, Umdytr said:

So I just noticed the trophies for Lost Judgment were updated with The Kaito Files' list (on PSN, not yet on this site). To sum up:

-2 bronze trophies for beating Chapters 1 and 2.

-2 silver trophies for beating Chapters 3 and 4.

-1 gold trophy for "defeating all masked warriors" (presumably a piece of side content for this DLC)

Also the game itself just got a patch (around 4GB). It's probably the DLC being included to the main game, instead of a seperate download after purchasing it.

Edit: I was wrong, the DLC is a seperate 2,7 GB download

Edited by da_Heino